Metal Detecting Finds Book

Bobby Bass

I haven't been Metal Detecting but a short time & was wondering if anyone keeps a record of their hunts. I work for a small printing company & just threw this together in PDF format. Use it if you like or not. I just wanted to share with you. I have seen something kind of like it somewhere but can't remember where. I personally like to just write stuff down on paper. One file is a cover & the other is inside sheets. Print or copy as many as you want front & back. Makes a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 finished book. I bound mine with plastic spiral coil. You could fold & staple or just cut into individual sheets.
PM me & I will send it to you as an attachment. File is to big to put in this message.
Changed the format. Take a look. If you want the PDF let me know. PDF looks much better.

Attachments

• TreasurerFindersLogBook2.jpg
    TreasurerFindersLogBook2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 368
  • TreasurerFindersLogBookCover.jpg
    TreasurerFindersLogBookCover.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 348
Yeah, they come in handy if it's a place you don't visit often. I got a couple of "freebie" ones from KellyCo that I carry in my truck for when I spot an interesting site.....

Dusty

finds book

Please send me the PDF version. thank you, Bob
[email protected] is an email you can use.

I haven't been Metal Detecting but a short time & was wondering if anyone keeps a record of their hunts. I work for a small printing company & just threw this together in PDF format. Use it if you like or not. I just wanted to share with you. I have seen something kind of like it somewhere but can't remember where. I personally like to just write stuff down on paper. One file is a cover & the other is inside sheets. Print or copy as many as you want front & back. Makes a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 finished book. I bound mine with plastic spiral coil. You could fold & staple or just cut into individual sheets.
PM me & I will send it to you as an attachment. File is to big to put in this message.
Changed the format. Take a look. If you want the PDF let me know. PDF looks much better.

This is FREE & just my way of giving back a little something to the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum Family of People that have been so kind to me.
This is a simple printed form & just the basic information for keeping track of where, when & what you found that particular day of hunting.
Bobby

Back
Top Bottom