14k ring .. need help finding info on it.

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone I found this ring yesterday at a tot lot with my daughter. The initials are EA followed by the purity mark. On the opposite side of the ring it is marked Hong Kong. So most likely was a foreign jewelry maker. Thanks in advance for any information!

Attachments

• 1469160639653.jpg
    1469160639653.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 20160722_000558.jpg
    20160722_000558.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 421
  • 20160722_100035.jpg
    20160722_100035.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 20160722_100148.jpg
    20160722_100148.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 486
  • 20160722_100259.jpg
    20160722_100259.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 412
Hmm it's possible.. but what about the hong kong stamp? I don't find many rings ...wait let me correct that...I don't find many GOLD rings lol I have very little knowledge on hallmarks. Thank you for your input!

East Arts Jewelry MFY. LTD. Hong Kong.
Big exporter of nice jewelry, from what I can tell not fakes so looks like the real deal.
http://www.eastarts.com.hk

http://www.tradeeasy.com/supplier/138830/east-arts-jewelry.html

They export because jewelry owners in most eastern countries, India, Asia, et al,
don't consider anything less than 22k real gold, they usually won't go near it, so small markets for this type over there.
Over here and other countries...very popular.

"East Arts is a Hong Kong based company. Its 45,000 square feet China factory has graceful environment, advanced manufacturing machinery and equipment. It produces over 30,000 pieces of jewelry per month. The company is employing 800 staffs in Hong Kong and mainland China. East Arts is well experienced in the production of 8K, 9K, 10K, 14K, 18K yellow and white gold, PT950 platinum and sterling silver, which set with diamonds, precious stones, semi-precious stones and pearls."

Bee-you-tee-full ring!

East Arts Jewelry MFY. LTD. Hong Kong.
Big exporter of nice jewelry, from what I can tell not fakes so looks like the real deal.
http://www.eastarts.com.hk

http://www.tradeeasy.com/supplier/138830/east-arts-jewelry.html

They export because jewelry owners in most eastern countries, India, Asia, et al,
don't consider anything less than 22k real gold, they usually won't go near it, so small markets for this type over there.
Over here and other countries...very popular.

"East Arts is a Hong Kong based company. Its 45,000 square feet China factory has graceful environment, advanced manufacturing machinery and equipment. It produces over 30,000 pieces of jewelry per month. The company is employing 800 staffs in Hong Kong and mainland China. East Arts is well experienced in the production of 8K, 9K, 10K, 14K, 18K yellow and white gold, PT950 platinum and sterling silver, which set with diamonds, precious stones, semi-precious stones and pearls."

Bee-you-tee-full ring!
I need to shake your hand !!! Thank you so much I couldn't find a single thing on it!
Grats on the gold
Thanks bud!
That is a beautiful ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much I've been wearing it since I found it lol
Very nice find

Thank you!

That's good news, Elizabeth Arden would likely have been fake... .... or at least semi (non) precious stones on low karat gold.

Congrats again, that looked really old to me at first and still does, crazy ring looks like 1920s styles..

<°)))>{

I was sorta holding my breath a bit - was figuring HK is an odd mark, it's a pretty involved ring (lots of different stones, etc.) so was thinking - what are the chances, but dang it looks good - and congrats! Crazy ring man! :thumbsup:

I was sorta holding my breath a bit - was figuring HK is an odd mark, it's a pretty involved ring (lots of different stones, etc.) so was thinking - what are the chances, but dang it looks good - and congrats! Crazy ring man! :thumbsup:

Tell me about it lol I was very nervous...with so many stones (25 diamonds (26 but one fell out),8 rubies,8 emeralds and one blue sapphire), I was skeptical. It looked ligit. I have an acid test kit but in my mind I had a feeling it wasn't fake. Thank god its not lol thanks alot! I doubt I'll ever find anything close to it.

Is there another thread with this ring on it? I coulda swore I posted a comment, but if not... Man that ring is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom