Producer by day, hunter by night

HoboFett

Howdy from South Texas! I was big into metal detecting when I was a teen back in the 90's, but took a very long break from it until this past winter when I got my hands on an Equinox 600 and dove right off the deep end into the metal detecting world!

I am a video producer by day. Have been for the last 19 years. Because of that, I prefer to share my metal detecting stories/finds through video. I'm not a "youtuber" in the sense that I'm going to spam the forum constantly begging for likes, subscriptions and follows. I promise I'll never do that.I appreciate likes, subscriptions, etc.... but I'll never beg for them. I share video for exactly the same reason others share photos.

Here is an introduction to me, who I am and where I hunt. I hope yall enjoy! I found a car! lol.

Howdy from South Texas!

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio, and welcome back to the hobby! Fun video - "poo poo" and the "silver bullet" made me chuckle :grin: And I really like that you keep it "real" - recording both the good finds and the bad, but more importantly, clearly having fun regardless what was coming out of the ground. Anyways, I added a like and a sub - it'll be fun watching you get back into the swing of things again!

If you're interested in finding other forum members in your area, check out our new Forum Member Map, and let me know if you'd like me to add a pin for you:

**Revived** Forum Member Map

Back
Top Bottom