Need help for my husband.

I would talk to Bart, at Big Boy Hobbies. Great service and he'll answer any question you have on both the F2 and the Ace 250.

You're best bet, the F2 with the coil package and a Garrett propointer. And be sure to buy him a nice set of stereo headphones w/volumn control and gel knee pads. He'll thank you later.

Then have him look up and read every post Digger27 has ever written on the F2. You'll learn a lot from his posts. He could write a book on the subject. (I think he already has...) :)

GL & HH

Thank you to everyone who has responded. You are all great.

I will be calling Colonial Metal Detectors first thing tomorrow to price a package.

I cannot think you all enough for your help. Without it my husband would be getting a radio shack MD and probably would never enjoy it. I am so excited!!

Howdy... I know I'm late for a recommendation... But... Might want to add a Tesoro silver umax. To the list... Can Google reviews for same... Have mine now for about 3 years and love it. Light weight.... Battery lasts forever.. Lifetime warranty... Fantastic machine... Can swap coils later... Bet the clean sweep would be a riot on the beach etc... Anyway all pretty highly spoken of... Sounds like a food list. Enjoy and happy hunting to your husband and father.

Ron

F2 with the coil package and pin pointer. You and your husband can thank me laters.

Back
Top Bottom