First Silver coin ever - Mercury Dime!

Thanks everyone!! It was an absolute thrill when I turned over that plug and saw lady liberty staring up at me

Awesome! First silver, and a Merc as a bonus - that's a big moment in this hobby.

Congrats on your first silver coin - looks like you have a good hunting spot, and no doubt there will be more in the future. Good luck & HH!

Congrats on your first silver!! I really love the Mercs - such a great design, and you've found one that looks to be in very nice shape! Nice work!

What a great looking merc as a first.
I'm sure after diggin all the rusty clad and seeing that girl shining bright even in the darkness was mindblowing.

Congradulations!
She is beutiful.
,Dew

A big congrats on finding your first Silver Coin ! :run1:

As many will tell you Merc's are one of the best looking coins ever minted and finding them is always a thrill - no matter how long you've been in this hobby!

Good Hunting !

Nice going on your first silver coin! I never will forget the first silver coin that I found, a 1920 Mercury dime. It took me about year to find my first one as well. I fell back on my butt, smiled from ear to ear and started wondering about when and who lost it. Yep, it's a big deal finding your first old silver coin.

beephead

What a great looking merc as a first.
I'm sure after diggin all the rusty clad and seeing that girl shining bright even in the darkness was mindblowing.

Congradulations!
She is beutiful.
,Dew

Man I absolutely couldn’t believe it...I saw the back of it first and seeing that shine, I literally said out loud to myself, “that’s silver”. Hollered out for my buddy who came running over to see what I’d found.

Nice going on your first silver coin! I never will forget the first silver coin that I found, a 1920 Mercury dime. It took me about year to find my first one as well. I fell back on my butt, smiled from ear to ear and started wondering about when and who lost it. Yep, it's a big deal finding your first old silver coin.

beephead

That’s pretty much exactly what I did as well haha. I called my Dad in Texas who I got into this hobby with in Christmas 2017. It was pretty late there, but I had to share the news. He was pretty pumped as well

Back
Top Bottom