Think I have decided on a Fisher F2

dapperandy

I have a Bounter Hunter Tracker IV that I got really cheap and it has served me well to start but I want a better chance at old coins.

My friend bought an Ace 250 but I feel like from doing some research I would like to get the F2.

Any advice on this decision as well as the best deal I can get? Prob would be interested in package deal with extra coil and such.

Get the 11 inch dd,its a great coil for the f2,covers alot of ground,and best depth with that coil.Also look like into the Eurotek pro,good machine and a little better features than f2.But f2 is good too,can't go wrong.

I have a Bounter Hunter Tracker IV that I got really cheap and it has served me well to start but I want a better chance at old coins.

My friend bought an Ace 250 but I feel like from doing some research I would like to get the F2.

Any advice on this decision as well as the best deal I can get? Prob would be interested in package deal with extra coil and such.

Private Message Me on here or [email protected] and I'll be glad to help you get a nice F2 package that will suit your needs.

The f2 is a nice machine, it will serve you well!

Digger27 on these boards is The f2 Master! I'm sure you could learn a lot by searching up some of his legacy posts!

3 seasons with this one for me...filled with coins galore and a shocking amount of silver and gold jewelry plus a few relics.
Make sure you get the sniper coil in any package...and use it!
Easiest coil to learn the F2 with, became my prime coil after I finally mounted it and could see what it could do.

Back
Top Bottom