Deus users: Andy Sabich Book Opinions?

Diggum

Elite Member
Seems like this thing is a must have, based on how pervasive it is, but I really wonder just how necessary it is for a new Deus user who has a few years under his belt. Opinions?

I am new to the deus and I found the book to be very helpful. I think I will be re reading some sections from time to as I get more experience and can relate to it better.

We offer all of Andys books, I personally have the CTX3030 Handbook, and believe me, it's a necessity. The 3030 is too intricate to go without the book, so...

Not having used a Deus for anymore than 10 minutes, I assume that the Deus Handbook is just as useful in understanding all of the deus features and when to use each setting with other settings.:yes:

I learned more about the 3030 in 5 minutes from the book than I've learned on all the forums combined, and even learned a good percentage of what guys "say" about the 3030 & ETRAC is false info... The book cleared those misconceptions up!!!

Just sayin...

I personally think Andy's book is a must have for the DEUS owner. There is tons of info in it that the factory manual does not even begin to cover. I actually bought the book BEFORE I bought the detector LOL!

Last edited:
I enjoyed reading the CTX 3030 Handbook. I don't feel it was a necessity for me as I already had a very good understanding of the machine, but I still picked up a couple of things and feel those were well worth the $20 I paid for the book.

As for the Deus, I'm a complete noob with that machine and still have a long way to go before I'll feel confident using it. So I ordered a copy of Andy's Deus Handbook which I'm sure will be very helpful. The members here on the forum have already been extremely helpful.

For the $20 price, I say you can't go wrong even if you have a lot of experience with your machine. Even if you only pick up one or two useful tips, that alone is well worth the price IMHO.

Last edited:
Thanks, all! Pretty unanimous. Guess I know what my next accessory is going to be!

Back
Top Bottom