ironarmknives

found this last week at the beach next to some rocks almost didn't dig it just a faint sound it was about 15-20 inches down my scoop digs about 10-12 in pure scoop and it was two scoops LOL

Welcome to the silver dollar club. Congrats on the ultimate big silver. Going to be hard to top that one.

Nice to see you can still get a good silver coin on the beach. Most I've seen on here are completely black until cleaned, and even then don't look the best. Yours looks like it is brand new. For over 100 years in the sand I'd say you got a 1 in a million find there. Nice work!

Wow...best silver I've ever seen out of the salt! My detector never would have picked up a coin at those depths. Way to go!

it was someone lucky piece i bet we've had a lot of sand moved around in the last month storm after storm big tide changes it was dirty but i had a jeweler clean it some ….. he said it hadn't been in the salt for very long

Love your find ! Just love it ! Fair warning: the "fake depth police" are out there and may come after you ! They came after me for finding a coin at only a foot !

Back
Top Bottom