Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Fish for supper and Mud Pies for dessert !

Did Mud find a way to tour the country light AND still take a boat ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mudboatcycle2.jpg

David occasionally invites people to share their pic if they want to be included in the funny edits, just so y'all know those invites are okay with me too I made a graphic to let anyone that was not yet aware that they can be included IF they want, just make sure you have a good sense of humor :laughing:

(and if at any time anyone changes their mind and no longer wants to be included just let me know and I will honor their request with no hard feelings !)

the6stooges2.jpg

Nice invite

David occasionally invites people to share their pic if they want to be included in the funny edits, just so y'all know those invites are okay with me too I made a graphic to let anyone that was not yet aware that they can be included IF they want, just make sure you have a good sense of humor :laughing:

(and if at any time anyone changes their mind and no longer wants to be included just let me know and I will honor their request with no hard feelings !)

View attachment 417741

Good to remind people ,that they are welcome , to join in the fun , all they need is a picture or ideas they would like to see . The ability to laugh at your self also helps.

Say "YEE-HA" at the ticket booth and get 10% off admission !

ScubaLand is doing so well and making so much money, I'm going to save all the $$ from The Grumpa Express and open Grumpa's Western World. :D :D

Remember, you asked for it ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Grumpa's Western World's grand opening includes special guest appearance by The Lone Ranger and Tonto ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_westernworld.jpg

Don't forget to hollar YEE-HA !!!!

Of course Grumpa's Western World includes trick horse riding, and who's riding ? …….why Grumpa of course ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_wildwestpark_ridingshow.jpg

Remember, you asked for it ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Grumpa's Western World's grand opening includes special guest appearance by The Lone Ranger and Tonto ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 417754

Oh Boy!!!!! Now I'll give Scuba Land a run for it's money. The only thing is I don't see anyone there except forum members. Maybe I need Mud to write some advertising for me. He's got the gift of gab like no one else.

and a FREE Mud Pie to the first 100 guests each day !

Hey Grumpa, looks like Mud could help you increase your guest numbers, …...as "Mudzo the Clown" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_ww_Mudzotheclown.jpg

Back
Top Bottom