"American Digger"

let me tell you , your not missing anything at all!! They are digging up a yard 10-20 feet down with back-hos. and have to have it all back like it was before they got there by the next morning. or the owner is going to come looking for them because he is a tough guy with a gun. lolololololol

Oh and they are looking for shark fossils.

Once again they sold a few common items that they found for a few grand over what they are actually worth and I'm not sure how you get a property back to like it was in one night after digging a 20 foot deep hole with tons of heavy equipment around. Even if they fill in the hole are they going to plant new grass and remove the ruts from the tractors and vehicles in one night?:?: They also showed a preview from next week, apparently they find another gun so basically they have found at least one guns or barrel every episode....yep.......

Oh and I've seen those vulcanizers like the one they found in Detroit selling for 10 dollars online and these ones were not laying buried and rusting for 80 years.

agreed, now homeowners are gonna think when i ask permission i'll be choppin down trees :no:

I think they will be more pissed when you can't get them several hundred dollars for the old rusty tools you find "like the guy on tv does". :D

What a scam. Most fossils aren't worth that much money. Even one's you might think would be.

What a scam. Most fossils aren't worth that much money. Even one's you might think would be.

I looked up those teeth online and most sell for about 50 bucks, maybe up to $200 for larger ones. Not worth the effort of bringing in front end loaders and paying homeowners 20% and that's assuming you find any in your small hole you dig.

Tonight's show in Virginia is about an hour from where I live...I'd like to know who they sell their stuff too. I think that I can at least $100 for a pulltab. A beat-up toy car should bring $500...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tonight's show in Virginia is about an hour from where I live...I'd like to know who they sell their stuff too. I think that I can at least $100 for a pulltab. A beat-up toy car should bring $500...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Haha just go into the woods for a few minutes and you might find a surprisingly rust free Kentucky long rifle barrel or pepper box pistol or 22 pistol, or Henry rifle barrel, or..... These guys have some awesome intuition, every site they hunt they at least find an old gun at or just when they think "we're not going to meet our profit quota for the day!" BAMMM they find a valuable find. Maybe if I start saying "I don't think im going to meet my profit quota for the day" I'll suddenly find a Chain Cent or something instead of going home empty handed. If you notice he had an American Digger magazine at the end of the show, I wonder what the magazine thinks of that especially since they got rid of him.

Word must have gotten out about them. People were meeting them at the door with loaded guns. A rust free Kentucky rifle barrel? I don't think so. If they wanted to go to the sea floor, why didn't they just move to the ocean and get a dredge instead of tearing up a guy's land. I sure wouldn't welcome a guy who wanted to dig thirty five feet deep on my land. There is no way they could have restored the land like it was. They didn't even ask permission to cut down the tree.

That show is a BIG waste of time

I have seen it a few times and every time. It’s a big joke to me, because they have the supposed to have an expert the old guy, but have you seen that every time they find something Rick Savage seems to know the whole history of whatever item they found there just a bunch of fools Rick Savage & crew should stop they can even act, what a waste of time.

I don't like how he treats the homeowners. He acts as though everyone should just jump right on board and I really don't like how they clean up the site. Like the one where he decided for the owner to cut down his tree for him... Plus, the fat guy is annoying!

I showed a few minutes to my 19 yr old son wanting to show him Rick Savage could pass as a brother to my former neighbor. A couple of minutes into the Alaska show , he says these guys are idiots and it's the dumbest show he's ever seen. :laughing:

After watching 3 episodes, the plot is exactly the same. The only thing that changes is what they are searching for. What is up with finding gun barrels?

These guys spread more bs than my next door farmer does all day. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom