Carry all bag

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Here's my bag for carrying tools, extra batteries, etc, etc that I can just pick up and go hunting. I bought it at the Army surplus store for about 10 bux. Bunch of pockets and things inside & out, Steve in so az

Attachments

• carry all bag.jpg
    carry all bag.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 905
Here's my bag for carrying tools, extra batteries, etc, etc that I can just pick up and go hunting. I bought it at the Army surplus store for about 10 bux. Bunch of pockets and things inside & out, Steve in so az

Cool beans!

I bought three of these type bags years ago. There seems to be two types that I have found..... One that has thick (double-layer) handles with a stiff bottom & one that has thin (single-layer) handles without a stiff bottom. The latter is a little flimsier, BUT easier to throw in the washer to clean.
http://www.vtarmynavy.com/gi-type-brass-zipper-mechanics-tool-bag.htm
Some have plastic zippers & others have metal, some have three pockets (made out of one large pocket) on both sides & some just have the one large pocket on both sides.

They are great little bags. I used one as a shooter's bag (carrying pistol, bullets, hearing protection... etc. etc.).

Cool patch....

It says IRON brigade doesn't it ? Fits my targets perfect ! :)
I have a Nautica bag that came with some cologne and it has worked great. Very durable.
Marty

Back
Top Bottom