displaying rings

digginwodd

Does anyone display their rings in a shadow box ? If so what is the best way to organize them or how do you keep them stationary...

Ive got an actual ring case but Id think if you wanted to display them in a shadow box a thick piece of foam with some slits cut in it would be good.

Thats what I was thinking, foam would work. But it seems everytime I go into a craft store my wife finds alot of stuff in her hands. And as far as a ring case where would you buy one at.

I use my old Beach Hunter ID Coil cover to make a display of the rings, it was not too diffcult to make, I found a piece of black foam on a construction site, a razor, piece of tin (optional bolt and nut) or any other material for back support and a ruler .
I try to take a best shot, but as usual, I still unable to master photographie, it look much much better in reality ( I love it as it looks like trophy display and reminds me of my BHID cool souvenir!)

Attachments

• IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 597
That's a great idea, using the coil cover for a display! Nice!:D

I got this from kellyco works out good
Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Do you notice a empty slot top center? I keep putting the ring there and my wife keeps taking it out and putting it on her finger LOL

gold15.jpg

Deluxe Glass-Covered Ring Case

Now you can display your ring collection proudly and in style! Each case will hold 72 gold rings and the 1.5 inch depth will accommodate all ring sizes. These quality cases use a heavy embossed black paper simulating leather. Slotted black velvet foam holds rings firmly in place. Size is: 14.5" x 8" x 1.5" deep. Includes glass cover. Buy two or more and SAVE!

Priced at Only $15.95 Each

Hem that is a cool idea, i think making a coil out of wood to display my really old shotgun shells and bullet casings would work nicely.
And floridabill thats what i am looking for to hold my rings all 5 of them:lol:
Now finding the time to make all of these projects!!!!!

Couple years ago I bought the same cases from KellyCo that Bill uses...

Attachments

• P7180487.jpg
    P7180487.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 495
Back
Top Bottom