My Centech Pinpointer graphic mod- it now matches my detector:)

xringracing

I know some of you are saying "why".... :lol:, the answer....just for fun. I do vinyl graphics like some other members on the site, and just got the idea to make my Centech match my F2. This centech will soon become my back up when I pick up a Garrett ProPointer soon, but in the meantime... I think it came out pretty sweet!

I also changed out the defective switch with a on - off flip style button.

That looks cool. Today, I plasti-dipped my Pro Pointer and I chose yellow so that I will have no problem finding it in low light and it will protect the wand from abrasions which will hopefully make it last longer.

You sir have too much time on your hands...lol...

It does look very cool however! Nice work!

<*)))>{

Here are pictures of my pointers.

Attachments

• Propointer dipped.JPG
    Propointer dipped.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 803
That looks cool. Today, I plasti-dipped my Pro Pointer and I chose yellow so that I will have no problem finding it in low light and it will protect the wand from abrasions which will hopefully make it last longer.

Nice Graeman! If I find gold plasti dip, maybe Ill try it.... it will match my shaft on the F2 :laughing:

I spent most of the day cleaning out my basement, and had to something fun :lol: This morning, I remembered I was supposed to do my taxes... oh well, I have til midnight tonight :laughing:

I hear ya, sometimes you need a brake, and end up doing what you enjoy!

Cool stuff!!

<*)))>{

Thanks guys! I just sold my F2..lol.. so now it doesn't match anymore :laughing:

I hope to get a garrett soon anyway.

Here's hoping you do a Tesoro skin! :grin:

Nope, got an F5, it would look cool with some black carbon fiber vinyl similar to the F5 graphics, but I have my pro-pointer now, so I think I'll leave it as is for a back up. Unless I get bored that is :D

Back
Top Bottom