Made up my mind which MD I'm buying, now to decide who to buy it from !

Chuck at Indian Nations is a great guy and will make you a good deal on the CTX and TRX. Chuck is an avid hunter and knows his stuff. I buy all my stuff from him and he ships quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Another vote for Bart at BBH. I bought a AT Pro for me and had it the next day. A week later I bought one for my wife, and yep, I had it the next day. He gave me the best price of anyone, always followed up on my emails with question I had in less than 1/2 hour.

BBH is the real deal, and I will be going back to him for other MD needs when the time comes.

Wow, not to bash anybody here, but before you discount Kellyco based on one item or "I heard stories about..." I have made four purchases from them in the last five months with only one very minor problem. I received my orders within three days of placing them, and all but one were shipped free. In every case the prices listed on their web site were identical to everybody else. Say what you will about their package deals, but in both cases where I bought detectors the price was the same for the detectors as it was on everyone else's web site. No additional charges for the extras. Free is free.

I'm not bashing the forum sponsors, but for me, I don't have time to make six or seven phone calls simply to save a few bucks. It's more convenient to open a couple tabs in a browser to compare side by side the packages and pricing than spend a couple hours playing Let's Make a Deal on the phone or through multiple emails or PMs.

I'm not saying buy from kellyco, or don't buy from Bart or Steve or any of the other dealers. All I'm saying is don't let a couple bashes discourage you from looking at all your options.

I agree. I purchased my detector from Kellyco, and had absolutely no problems. Would purchase from them again.

When I do purchase my next one, I will check with the sponsors, as well as Kellyco, and the one with the best price wins.

Kellyco exists to make a profit. The small guys exist to make a profit as well.

Another vote for Bart at BBH. I bought a AT Pro for me and had it the next day. A week later I bought one for my wife, and yep, I had it the next day. He gave me the best price of anyone, always followed up on my emails with question I had in less than 1/2 hour.

BBH is the real deal, and I will be going back to him for other MD needs when the time comes.

Thank you Sir! We offer lifetime support on questions and tips on any detector we sell. I get people call me all the time for a quick "how do I......"!

We are here for you! ;)

Seems kellyco isnt a sponser here anymore

I'm glad to hear that, I hope two or more jump in their place.. KC did not offer up the slightest bit of integrity, or creditability, and sort of slightly dragged this fine Friendly ship toward that hole they thrive in.... IMO..

<*)))>{

Yeah i could care less if they are or not they wouldnt be getting any of my business anyway..

I have no experience with Kellyco and I won't tell you what to do that's your decision. I will tell you that I purchased from Bart and did not call him. All it took was an email. Shipping was fast and the order was painless, the package deal actually included a lesche digger.

I found the price just a good or better and the combo deals were better. who wouldn't want that?

Back
Top Bottom