01-17-15 This Was My CLAD Day!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
I got out after lunch and STAYED out until just about dark! The wind picked up there at the last and got just abit nippy! So I would have had to stop anyway even if it hadn't started getting dark! I went to a couple of places I hadn't been in a GOOD while. In fact, one site I don't think I've been there since last May. I didn't detect much if at all in June as I was gone on a trip. And then from July to December I was suffering with the sciatic nerve problem!

This site did me REALLY good today on the clad -- $5.80! WOW! :wow: Two of the holes were coin spills. First coin spill had 1 quarter, 5 nickels and 2 dimes; Second coin spill had 4 dimes! ($1.10 between the two holes!) :clapping:

I ended up with 27 pennies (18 copper; 9 zinc). I could have dug plenty more pennies but I got tired of it after awhile! There's plenty more where they came from! I will go back and dig more another day -- preferably when it's warmer! :cold1:

Of course there was the requisite pull tabs for Dirty Rob! Found 11 today! He'll be happy!

Got abit of "bling" today! It is some sort of pin that I think is for cheerleaders (on the back it says varsity.com -- of course CHINA). I can't find anything like it online. There's tons of T-shirts and other items with this saying "I Don't Sweat I Sparkle" on them but no PIN like it. It was on top of the ground but I didn't see it before the detector picked it up! Kinda' neat though!

The weather is SUPPOSED to cooperate again tomorrow but I'm BUSY! So hopefully Monday will also be a good day to get out again. Haven't heard, so I don't know yet! But I will be going back to that site! Obviously it doesn't appear that anyone else has been there since last summer! It's one of my regular sites but I haven't been there since last May as I said so it's had time to build up some change as you can see! I need to get back out there! I was quite pleased with today's hunt! I had a lot of fun. And I'M TIRED tonight!

Thanks for looking! GL & HH! (For those who can!) :D

Attachments

• 01-17-15 Coins & Finds.jpg
    01-17-15 Coins & Finds.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 291
Great cleanup hunt for you! Beat KT !! Congrats! :D

Yep! Thanks! I now have $9.80 in clad FTY! Last year due to the back troubles I had and wasn't able to do much the last half of the year I only found a little over $48 in clad for 2014. I plan to beat that this year! :yes:

That clad of mine paid for some silver goodies for my collection.
way to go

Back
Top Bottom