Pulled the trigger.......

vorra65

Just got off the phone with Bart at Big Boy Toys, my new AT Gold should be here next week. Great transaction, great price and just an overall smooth deal.

If your lookin to buy new, or used- give him a shot.

Congrats! I ordered one too, the adventure package. Got mine from Phil, made me a smoking deal! Been a long week waiting for it to get here!

Congrats to the both of you! Ill be taking mine out for a water hunt tomorrow morning ( freshwater lake ) supposed to be about 107 , will be posting a video and hopefully some good finds! Happy hunting an good luck!

Congrats to the both of you! Ill be taking mine out for a water hunt tomorrow morning ( freshwater lake ) supposed to be about 107 , will be posting a video and hopefully some good finds! Happy hunting an good luck!

Stay hydrated, I went out today- whew was it hot.

I can't wait to get my new rig.....

If you could both pm me, with maybe some of things you have learned about your ATG so far- I would greatly appreciate it.

Just got off the phone with Bart at Big Boy Toys, my new AT Gold should be here next week. Great transaction, great price and just an overall smooth deal.

If your lookin to buy new, or used- give him a shot.

Glad to help! Holler if you have questions! I use many hours on a lot of my machines and can help with tips and tricks. Also I will beat any legitimate price.

Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom