moving to CTX... best deals?

EvilVOG

Thinking of moving up to a CTX 3030, looking around for the best deals. Looking mostly at places with a make-your-own bundle as I already own a pro pointer and a Lesche Sampson. So far the only places i've found bundle deals like that are Big Boys and Colonial. I know how good a reputation Big boys have but they only offer $400 where Colonial offers $500 and has slightly lower prices on some items.

Mostly what i'm looking for out of a bundle are a scoop, carry bag, small lesche, a pro-swing, and maybe waterproof headphones.

Additionally maybe you have recommendations of accessories I need to think about, ect. Thanks

The sponsors here will usually offer the best deals. Depending on their situation they might offer a better deal from one day to the next. But all financial deals should remain between you and them. They help us and we protect them. Everyone wins.

Your best bet is to e-mail the dealers on here and see who will offer you the best deal and package you want. Most wont give prices on the forum, and most people who get good deals tend to keep it between themselves and the dealer. I e-mailed a few guys from the site when I was looking for my White's and saved a bunch of $$$ and got a great package.

Your best bet is to e-mail the dealers on here and see who will offer you the best deal and package you want. Most wont give prices on the forum, and most people who get good deals tend to keep it between themselves and the dealer. I e-mailed a few guys from the site when I was looking for my White's and saved a bunch of $$$ and got a great package.

Best prices are if you call!

Thanks so far guys, Not looking to steal anyone's secret deal just mostly looking for other places to look at and i've got a few now. Will start making some calls this week. Not in a rush as my next possible day to even play with it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks.

From an F2 and a harbor freight pointer to a CTX....wow! That's like going from a Chevette to a Corvette...awesome stuff! I enjoy the minelab machines, mine has served me well. You will love the CTX!

LittleJohn

Yeah I got it, just had errands all day today before work, will be here extra late today, so tomorrow's not looking good either.

made some calls today, looks like Minelab is rolling out a special deal on Monday.

Surprising how many people don't answer their phones. anyway didn't seem like anyone wanted to beat the deal I've found, a few offered to match.

so far it seems like your guy is in the lead Surf.

Thought Minelab had the very strict MAP price on there (new) detectors

Keep looking, maybe a demo or used one will show up.

Good luck The 3030 is a real nice heater.

Yeah Minelab locks the price to a minimum 2,499. Any "deal" I work is simply about the freebies the dealer is willing to throw in.

Not really any local dealers, just a couple of eBay sellers, one or which I had a negative experience with.

Yes Minelab does lock our prices. They are very very strict on this. That said, we will match or usually beat any others deal plus you get our free lifetime support from me or Evan. The designer of the CTX "Gone Hunting" program.

Be sure to watch our videos and the special deal on our CTX 3030 starting Monday! ;)

:cool: nap.jpg

Made my order today from forum sponsor Meyers metal detecting, got a great deal and everything I wanted.

Also went across town and picked up my county metal detecting permit for the year :D

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom