Fooled

Beachscanner

In Memory Of
So I'm driving along and an ad comes on the radio saying "We have 30 Equinox models right now" I'm thinking ALL RIGHT here we go............then I realize they're talking about Chevy Equinox :mad::mad::mad:

Last night I was on here and saw Bart from BBH posting he had some equinoxs in stock......now I am waiting on a check from the government, and I plan on buying one, as well as a new SUV for my wife, I told her "I wish my money would just get here already, this guy's has 4 Equinoxs!", my wife turned to me and said, "I don't want an Exquinox, I want an Explorer".......:laughing: :laughing:

I see a new Explorer in your future or a very angry wife. Take it from an old Man. Get the Explorer First.

So I'm driving along and an ad comes on the radio saying "We have 30 Equinox models right now" I'm thinking ALL RIGHT here we go............then I realize they're talking about Chevy Equinox :mad::mad::mad:

Well hell! You outdid me here Richey Rich!!...I told my Wife I was fittin to get her a brand new Kia Compadre! :laughing::laughing:

Did she buy that one?

I am waiting for a NOX 800. It is for my wife. I bought a ctx about 6 weeks ago and she has been eyeballing it pretty hard. If she gets her hands on it, I will lose it. She uses a safari now. The NOX will be a pleasant upgrade for her.

Back
Top Bottom