3 Day Gold Streak! ***Clean Up Pics Page 3***

Awesome finds! That type of day will be the one you always remember. It's a great haul. Hope you have many more. HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks slider66! It was definitely a fun round of hunts to say the least :yes:

WOW Slim.. WOW !!

Thanks SoOregonMD! :cheers:

Your on fire! That one ring is funky looking.:cool:

Thanks metaladdict! Which funky ring are you referring to? They all seem a little funktified :lol:

Wow, look at all that lead! I am glad you found a ton of gold also! Great find!

Thanks Nick! Yea the amount of lead was crazy on the first day! I cleared out as much as I could. I save the lead and resell it once I fill up a bucket. I make approx $60-$100 bucks a year just on lead. This haul puts me way over my first quarter lead quota :D

I wouldn't mind having a month like that, awesome finds, congrats!

Thanks Popsgoatee!

:dingding::dingding: And that's how it's done folks! That's more lead than I'll get in a year.

Thanks Felix! Sweet I get the multi dinger!!:D

You must be sore digging all that!
Good thing gold is a pain reliever. :lol:
Congrats on the goodies. :cheers:

Thanks Walrus350! Yea man super sore, but your right gold is definitely a pain reliever and a motivator to keep goin :yes:

Look at all those targets! Great spot. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Thanks 71DHB! I'm hoping the spot opens up again soon. Storms, large swells, and strong winds have been working their magic here in SoCal..:yes:

:wow::wow::wow:amazing 3 days a bigtime congrats to you well deserved for sure :D

Thanks brncofan! :D

Awesome hunting Slim... maybe you can head to the east coast and salt Earls beaches with some of that :D

Those storms must be moving a lot of sand around :)

Thanks Craig! Yea man lots of sand churning goin on over here, several spots seem to have opened up recently due to the relentless storms :yes:

As for Earl and the east coast, I wouldn't want to throw him off his game by salting his beaches :D

Absolutely awesome finds! Those rings are beautiful!

Thanks Waveoff! :cheers:

For a guy named Slimpickuns, you're doing surprisingly well. :)

Thanks Skippy! :cheers:

You killed it out there Slim....also, great job on the photography....very cool looking pics.

Thanks Jeff! I'm no pro at taking pics but I definitely try to do my best, the camera does most of the work :yes: :cheers:

NICE rings man, rare to see the build up like that, they have been there a looooong time!

Thanks Z! Yea man some old targets got churned up for sure, these are probably the most crustified 10k gold I've ever pulled out of the wet sand. Most of the silver is toast and worthy of the melt pile. :yes:

Another streak like that and you're gonna have to change your name to PhatPickins. Congrats on a really nice streak.

Thanks Numil! PhatPickins sounds good :lol: How about SlimBigguns? :lol:

Nice rings!!

Thanks for lookin Vermonster! :cheers:

Wow, that's how you do it Slim- congrats! I don't know if I'm inspired, depressed or both! :?: :shock::lol:

Thanks George! :lol:

Slim, your in high gear for sure bro., hunt's like those we all dream for, congrat's :thumbsup:

Thanks Earl! :cheers: Hope you hit it big over there soon!

Congrats on all those great finds!

Thanks twizzlerlord!

Go back and I'm sure you'll make it 4 days in a row. Grats

Thanks joee5! I almost did go out for a 4th round but I was pretty spent after 3 days, plus thunder storms were predicted for the day and I just didn't feel up to the challenge. Targets seemed to be petering out on the 3rd day anyway and tides were no longer getting low enough to hit the sweet spots on the slope..

great work.. That's ALOT of weights. And where there's weights there's usually GOLD.. I'm jealous dude. I haven't been out in some time. This cold weather and life in general has just keep me away from the hunt.

Slimpickuns?????? You need to change your name too----. I don't know but you had 3 fantastic hunts. Congrats. Your finds are amazing.

Wow, what unreal amount of finds. Congrats on the gold and all those rings. Just gotta love days like that, you have to keep going back to you no longer can. Awesome spot to hunt for sure.

Oh man that is awesome!! Congrats you earned it! :cool:

Thanks Irons! :cheers:

Slim, your score is obscene!...do not change your decision-making process.....

Jerry

:D Thanks Jerry!

great work.. That's ALOT of weights. And where there's weights there's usually GOLD.. I'm jealous dude. I haven't been out in some time. This cold weather and life in general has just keep me away from the hunt.

Thanks low tide! Yea the lead was crazy on the first day! Luckily I wasn't parked too far from the beach and was able to make several trips to unload :yes: I hear ya on the cold weather, its been harsh lately. Hope your able to get out there soon :yes:

That's incredible, what a great run you had! .. well done.

Hope you show us the rings after you have cleaned them up a bit.

Thanks Meggie! Well I was able to get the crust off the rings, unfortunately the 10k ring with the stone didn't fair too well from the process :no: pretty much fell apart into several pieces. The stone looks great though and looks like a Ruby. Total weight on all the crusty 10k came out to 23 grams, not too shabby :yes:

Wowzers that’s some crust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big time crust! :yes:

How do you even reply to a post like that.

AWESOME HUNTS!!!!

Thanks Kapi! :D

Wow! Simply amazing! 3 gold in 3 days is incredible, dont stop there!

Thanks REAL RAT FINK! came out to 8 gold total in 3 days :yes:

What a HAUL! The clad and the lead alone would have been postworthy!:beers:

Thanks Mud! :cheers:

Wow!!!!!! Incredible! 🔥🤘🏻☠️🏴!☠️

Thanks InShepherdsArms!:cheers:

Some sweet looking yellow!

Thanks WildDigger!

That was 3 days of heaven hunting. Congrats on the Gold, Silver, Lead and Coin as you have a awesome amount of each. Trapper

Thanks jack&jill! I hope I'm able to pull another session like this soon, definitely fun!

That is some good pickus Mr. Slim. The nugget ring is a killer bUT the crusty ones always GE me excited. You never know what you have until they are cleaned up.

Thanks dirtydog! It's my 1st nugget ring ever pulled, another item off the bucket list:yes:

What beauties they are!

Thanks Charly-in-CT-RI! :beers:

Slimpickuns?????? You need to change your name too----. I don't know but you had 3 fantastic hunts. Congrats. Your finds are amazing.

Thanks I C THE LITE! :beers:

Wow, what unreal amount of finds. Congrats on the gold and all those rings. Just gotta love days like that, you have to keep going back to you no longer can. Awesome spot to hunt for sure.

Thanks Saltshaker! Definitely man for sure:yes:

Very nice, and great photos!

Thanks Saoirse!

Back
Top Bottom