Prizm 5 used

Cboogie

Whats a good price for this detector? It always comes with a pair of headphones.

Hard to sell a used Prizm. I tried to trade one and nobody wanted it. 220.00 maybe.

Damn I thought that was a hot metal detector. Looks like I will try to get a new fisher f2 then.

I would.
As a matter of fact...I did.

Most here consider the Compadre, the 250, the F2, the Coinmaster and a Bounty Hunter in the $200-250 price range the beginners units to pick from.

The 250 has the most fans, with a VID, the Compadre is great for kids and for adults, a great detector if you learn it well.
Tot-Lot killer like no other.

If you want a shot at the full experience, something with a VDI and decent depth, and works like the more expensive units at a higher price...I believe the opinion here runs to the 250 and the F2.

The ability to find great treasure, easy to learn, a little tougher to master, productive and enough fun so you won't get board and can get a lot your money back if you sell them.

I picked the F2 as a backup, very happy I did.
Free sniper coil and a handheld pinpointer comes in the current deal, new, for about $200.

This is the best deal out there, I think, and this unit is fun and works for me.
The 250 has it's fans too of course.
If you stay in the hobby, this won't be your last detector choice, but they both work well enough for the most fun and the least frustration...if you learn to use them well.

I like a faster recovery time...I picked the F2.
This is my learning process.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=53930

HH

I had the Ace 150 and hated it. I always wanted a detector been talking about getting another one for awhile now. I'm 99% I will be getting a Fisher F2. The Ace 150 seem like it had slow recovery time. It seems the F2 has great recovery time. That's why im going with it.

Back
Top Bottom