New Permission Comes Up Big!!!

I'd camp out at that permission until they made me leave or I ran out of signals! nice work.
Thanks jwp! Believe it or not the couple that lives there are old family friends and I'm sure they'd let me sleep on their couch if I wanted to...with breakfast in the morning! :laughing:
Another edition of...”That’s Incredible”!! And another example of location location location!:grin:
The very large majority of detectorists will never find a Seated half,consider that for a bit. You hit the end of year jackpot LW!
Thanks Monster! Trust me, I'm extremely humbled by any silver coin! Some folks on here seem to find 'em by the handful but that ain't me. I feel like I hit the lottery or won big in Vegas!:laughing:
Awesome hunt!
Thanks Ratt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is totally incredible !!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.Keeps my dream of hitting a place like that intact. I would bet there are still coins there waiting for you to dig them out.
Thank you jerr-man! You just keep trying...it'll happen one day! And you know I'm headed back there as soon as it warms up......
Congrats on the Indians, old nickels, sterling, Rosie, pair of Standers and especially the Seated Half...excellent digging!
Thanks Captain.....I'm still on cloud nine!
What a great day for you glad to see you were able to get out and congratulations. Unfortunately here in northwest Ohio the ground has froze up.HH GL
Thank you Dan! Looks like we both might have to wait for spring to get back out there:
Soooooo jealous !!!
Thanks Wom! Don't be jealous tho....I bet you've found way more silver than me!
Great job on the permission and wonderful finds!!!
Thank you Darktower!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm on my way!
Anytime Big T and thank you
Awesome hunts and a seated and a shield are icing on the cake! Both of those are still on my bucket list!
Thank you Black Rain....I hope you find 'em both!!
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow - what a hunt! Excellent job, Lawnwalker! Great finds. :grin:
Thank you Princess!
That's a killer haul, that seated half would have me rolling down the sidewalk. Congrats
Thanks T-Man! If the homeowner hadn't been with me when I found it I probably would have!:laughing:
A great bunch of finds for sure - congrats !!!
Thank you E !!
Wow! A pair of standers and that Seated Half! Outstanding!
Ya know, I'm very humbled to have found these silvers....but I'm just as humbled to have the man/the myth/the legend look at my pics AND comment on them!!:wow: Thanks Mud...I appreciate it:laughing:
:wow: great digging!
Thanks cellr!

OUTSTANDING ! WHAT A HUNT ! I would be shaking if I saw that Seated peeking out at me. Great find ! And a pair of SLQ's no less, alot of guys been digging for years trying to unearth just one. This is one hunt that will be hard to top. I would pound that site from every possible angle. What machine were you using ? Good luck. Mark

Love the green patina on the IH. That seated half is beautiful ! The in-situ "reveal" pix is what it's all about .

Beautiful saves! That half is an incredible find! Congrats.
Thank you Buellride! Good luck learning with that new coil....

OUTSTANDING ! WHAT A HUNT ! I would be shaking if I saw that Seated peeking out at me. Great find ! And a pair of SLQ's no less, alot of guys been digging for years trying to unearth just one. This is one hunt that will be hard to top. I would pound that site from every possible angle. What machine were you using ? Good luck. Mark
Thanks so much mark! Really was kinda dumbstruck for a second with all four silvers...I just don't find silver and there it was! I will be back there for sure when it warms up a bit. Found them all with my trusty old AT Pro.....

Awesome hunt, that seated is something I would love to find!
Thanks zee! Just keep looking..I hope one shows up for ya soon!

That's awesome, congrats on the finds.
Thanks so much Jam!

Love the green patina on the IH. That seated half is beautiful ! The in-situ "reveal" pix is what it's all about .
Thank you Tom! Glad you liked the pic with America peeking out ....I tell ya, I was astounded to say the least when I saw it! You seem a bit of a west coast legend to me.....thanks for commenting on my east coast finds! :wow:

Congrats on all your finds, totally amazing! :woot: Really like the Seated Half, IHPs, and Nickels. :mder:
Thanks Wolf...

^
X2 + Thanks again for posting!
Thanks for looking and commenting!

wow: those are some great finds bigtime congrats to you i love the seated half im still looking for mine 1 day maybe :D

Awesome haul !!!!
I snagged a 53 half earlier this year , and it's holed too......would've been a spectacular coin had it not been holed......
I'm shocked to see any silver coming outta that neck of the woods after Jeffery cleaning just about every nook and cranny for 118 so far this year......

Big congrats again on the hard finds.......

Awesome haul !!!!
I snagged a 53 half earlier this year , and it's holed too......would've been a spectacular coin had it not been holed......
I'm shocked to see any silver coming outta that neck of the woods after Jeffery cleaning just about every nook and cranny for 118 so far this year......

Big congrats again on the hard finds.......
Thanks bobac! Brew up some more coffee and throw another log on the fire....with this weather we're getting it looks like we're stuck inside for awhile.
Congrats on the amazing finds! That's an excellent permission you got there. Super jealous!
Thank you Wave!
Simply amazing!!! Id be over the moon too!
Congrats!!
Thanks 5mile! Still working on IDing our Trump finds...I'll let ya know if I find anything out.
Incredible...SLQ and anything Seated still remains on my bucket list!
Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom