Excalibur Leaking

FYI, I talked to my hunting partner who runs the repair center, he says they are currently repairing detectors received in Nov and December, he says they do not have that many left to repair for Nov and Dec so should be working on January's repair soon. Says there are a few on hold waiting on parts, only about 30 for January.
Thanks for the response. Good info.

Nothing. I sent Minicab Jamie an email but have not received a response from her. Have been rather busy/sick/hospital the last few days. Will get back on it when I feel better.

Hi I C THE LITE - I have not had a service email regarding a leaking Excalibur today and I would certainly like to help you out! If you would like to try emailing me at [email protected], I will keep an eye out for your email, or if you feel comfortable in sending me a forum message with your email or phone number, I can reach out to you that way!

Keep us updated please. I'd like to find out how minelab is handling this.

Hi I C THE LITE - I have not had a service email regarding a leaking Excalibur today and I would certainly like to help you out! If you would like to try emailing me at [email protected], I will keep an eye out for your email, or if you feel comfortable in sending me a forum message with your email or phone number, I can reach out to you that way!
Thank you Jamie. I truly appreciate your quick response. I sent you my phone # in an email and you called me immediately. You have made my day. I will be going to Florida shortly and will have my Excal. Like I said earlier, I love Minelab detectors but not happy with repair turn around time. After reading story after story of long waits and recently having a long wait myself, I was not expecting this. Thanks again Jamie, Minelab is lucky to have you as well as us Minelab owners. :grin:

Keep us updated please. I'd like to find out how minelab is handling this.
jadocs, read my post to Jamie. They have added another technician and the turn around time has been cut drastically. She said I should have my Excal in about 2 weeks. That sure beats the 6-8 weeks turn around time. I will keep you posted on how long until I get it back. Good luck detecting.

jadocs, read my post to Jamie. They have added another technician and the turn around time has been cut drastically. She said I should have my Excal in about 2 weeks. That sure beats the 6-8 weeks turn around time. I will keep you posted on how long until I get it back. Good luck detecting.

Awesome that's what I like to hear.

Is your Excal under warranty and that is why they're quoting 2 weeks?

Back
Top Bottom