FBI, treasure hunters digging in Elk County

Uh, excuse me ... what am I missing here? Nothing has been found.

To me this just reeks of another one of those stories where some treasure Hunters think they found some legendary cache . But it's the big bad government that keeping them from digging it up. Oh, and of course, the treasure Hunters always phrase it in the past tense "found". As if they'd already found something.

But as usual, they are just chasing ghost story camp-fire legend stuff.

diggers- "WE FOUND IT"

Government- "Sorry, you cant keep it"

diggers- "We dont know where it is, we will help you look for it"

diggers - (what wagon?) Using dousing rod "Look over there"

.... diggers - (what wagon?) Using dousing rod "Look over there"

Correct. And if the G-man roll their eyes and say "yeah whatever" and "No you can't dig at the sensitive protected monument", then you know what that means ? It means the govt. secretly knows the validity of this TH'ing method, but is surreptitiously going to go retrieve it behind your back.

Any such impediment to stop you, and all amounts of skeptics, simply becomes ALL THE MORE PROOF. Most certainly a conspiracy hard at work :secret:

They found it 6 years ago. Court system just let them dig it. Fbi is there to make sure the gov gets there cut.After all it was there gold. Wonder how much they will actually get.
Probably should have hauled it out 6 years ago and kept quiet.

They found it 6 years ago. Court system just let them dig it. Fbi is there to make sure the gov gets there cut.After all it was there gold. Wonder how much they will actually get.
Probably should have hauled it out 6 years ago and kept quiet.

Off to the smithsonian for study and preservation . Official report will read it was fake . Move along folks .. nothing to see here . šŸ˜

They found it 6 years ago. Court system just let them dig it......

Huh ? They found WHAT 6 yrs. ago ? They haven't found (past tense) anything. Unless something is brought to the surface, then ... I'm sorry, they haven't found (past tense) anything.

And to say "the court system won't let them dig it", infers that something is even there to begin with. Says who ? How do they know ? Because they followed a camp-fire story legend and their wand pointed a certain area ? I'm sorry, but that's not proof something is there.

Another reality show

Huh ? They found WHAT 6 yrs. ago ? They haven't found (past tense) anything. Unless something is brought to the surface, then ... I'm sorry, they haven't found (past tense) anything.

And to say "the court system won't let them dig it", infers that something is even there to begin with. Says who ? How do they know ? Because they followed a camp-fire story legend and their wand pointed a certain area ? I'm sorry, but that's not proof something is there.

Time to call Rick and Marty Lagina lol

Back
Top Bottom