20 Silver Coin, 40 Wheat Day!! Over 3500 Silver Coins in 7 Years of Hunting!

Thanks for all the replies, CW! :D

I don't want a GPZ7000. I don't hunt for gold nuggets, so it would never pay me back what I paid for the machine.

As far as selling my coins, I find it harder than most to sell them. These coins are different than if I bought them at a coin shop (to me they are). I get somewhat attached to my silver. I spent a lot of time/effort to find/dig them. You won't believe what those silvers do to my mental disposition. :p Just looking at all of them together gives me a great sense of accomplishment/satisfaction, and memory upon memory of past hunts. I also can't stand to see American silver coins get melted down. :(

I just checked my data base it will takes me 89 years to amass 3500 silver coins lol! Congrats on another ridiculous hunt!!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Minelab E-Trac/Sunray Probe

I sold every silver coin I've ever found and got 450, you could sell all your silver coins and buy a GPZ 7000 with change to spare lol

Coin shops don't have that much silver in stock lol!

Awesome totals! Where is this guy hunting? Coin shops?
Beautiful Southern California parks, schools, and beaches!! Well, many of the parks I hunt aren't so beautiful. Some are full of homeless people who are using the parks as their home. Lots of pot-smoking kids, along with gnats that aim right for your eyes. You can get stoned spending a day at certain S. Cal parks without even touching a joint. :roll: :no:

I sold all my silver coins to buy a at pro for a buddy that can't afford a nice machine

I sold all my silver coins to buy a at pro for a buddy that can't afford a nice machine

Really? I wouldn't do that with my silver. I'd cash in my $2K in dirty clad coins (over 2 years of hunting) and use that for disposable cash...:lol:

Wow, not sure how I could miss a post with this many coins, but I did.....;). Absolutely awesome day! Big congrats!

^ Thanks, Vermonster! Next time, I'll capitalize my post title for ya'.... :lol:

Good luck to you!!

Really? I wouldn't do that with my silver. I'd cash in my $2K in dirty clad coins (over 2 years of hunting) and use that for disposable cash...:lol:

I hated to do it but I'd rather see the joy on his face more and the fun for me was finding them

Unfathomably incredible and amazing! You and Jam are the silver sleuthes of Southern California ;)

Seriously, awesome hunting, congrats!

Thanks, guys!

Sean, I'll see what I can do....I think it will be difficult to photo... most of them are in a couple containers currently. Coins photographed in a container don't look very impressive. Not sure how they will look all spilled out on a table or floor. I'd probably have to stand up on a ladder just to get them all in the camera's field of view...:laughing:

great hunt!

Dan, any way to get a pic of all 3500 silvers? That would be an awesome pic!

Unfathomably incredible and amazing! You and Jam are the silver sleuthes of Southern California ;)

Seriously, awesome hunting, congrats!
Thanks, Groundsweeper! There's a few other silver sleuths here in S. Cal too....they're our other hunt buddies!

3500 pieces of silver

Hi Raphis, GGGRRREAT finds and 3500 pieces of Silver WOW. I use to hunt for Silver Coins too but No More. I hunt with my Explorer 11 for only Gold , Platinum Rings in waste high surf at the Atlantic Coast Beaches now. In fact I've programmed my Explorer 11 so that it doesn't waste my time in detecting Clad or Silver Coins because In 2014 I meet a Man that showed me First hand His 5 Month finds of Gold, Platinum, Diamond Rings using a Gold program which he shared with me ( one of his rings had 60 real diamonds). I estimated a total value of at least $ 100,000 total for the group of rings he displayed to me and some of my Club members that I was hunting with at the time and he did not have one Silver Ring. This is not to take away from your Great success of 3500 silver coins, and if I was to count up all of my silver coins I'v dug in my 40+ Years of Metal detecting I dough it would come close to your 3500 pieces of silver. Thank You for sharing and have a Blessed Every Day and Great success in the Future. Budwiser

Back
Top Bottom