Finally a little rain! Silver #53

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Finally morning rain helped our ground here! It’s been about 6 weeks.

Decided to hit the local 30s era school that is now a community center. It has been pounded for years, but fresh rain always makes me hopeful.

I had a goal of one wheat. Met that goal in about 10 minutes. Came away with 3 40s wheats, a nice kids gold plated signet ring and a well worn 46 Rosie.

35772ca7eb3061789a9a5fabc60e3dcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on number 53 jwp!! We have finally had a couple of real good rains here. Should unlock some signals for us!

Way to go Jerry, congrats on #53. I'll bet that ring had your heart rate up for a little bit. It is a cool find. # 53 for me was not so lucky, was stuck on it for a month. On my 12th outing #54 finally showed up, and that also was a 46 Rosie. Glad to hear yous guys got some rain. Good luck, Mark

A very nice outing Jerry. Glad to hear a little moisture came your way. Congrats on the Rosie along with the Wheat's. Put a little more pressure on Vic in your competition. Trapper

Darn good results for a "pounded for years" location! That's it! I'm going detecting! Wasn't going to go today, but you got me fired up! Pounded park; here I come!

Good hunt...…..very few old schools left around here to hunt. Well worn or not the Rosie is a nice find.

Thanks diggin! Very few here. Most torn down and paved over.

Nice ! Congrats !

Thanks SS!

A very nice outing Jerry. Glad to hear a little moisture came your way. Congrats on the Rosie along with the Wheat's. Put a little more pressure on Vic in your competition. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. Finally some moisture and cool weather. Digging season in the south!

Way to go Jerry, congrats on #53. I'll bet that ring had your heart rate up for a little bit. It is a cool find. # 53 for me was not so lucky, was stuck on it for a month. On my 12th outing #54 finally showed up, and that also was a 46 Rosie. Glad to hear yous guys got some rain. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark. Are you still hammering that park?

Darn good results for a "pounded for years" location! That's it! I'm going detecting! Wasn't going to go today, but you got me fired up! Pounded park; here I come!

Thanks Foragist! Can’t wait to see your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mark. Are you still hammering that park?
Haven't been there in my last 6 outings. My last trip was a total skunk, not a coin to be had. My buddy got a Buff and one wheat that trip. Been hitting the local park lately and got my first private permission of the year on Sunday. Didn't do to good but will give another try soon. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom