Coinstar Chaos

KOB

Forum Supporter
So I have a bunch of coins I'm changing in today including a bunch of Felix pennies. Pennies I did last and ran them through 3 times. I had cleaned them , but they were just rotten. Didn't get much from them except about $1.50 extra. I decided to leave them there for the next coinstar stalker !

There were probably 4 or 500 hundred in the reject tray. So many they were spilling out onto the floor ! Well....as I was leaving the store , I walk past an older guy who has half a pocket full and both hands loaded with pennies. His poo - eating smile was priceless. Happy as a clam at high tide ! I said your rich ! Coinstar haul ! He said yes I am ! I said check back in 2 months , you might find more. He goes , I will !
I was glad to make this guys day and maybe he can recover 15 cents of so.....🤣

Priceless indeed. You made his day, but I'm guessing it was un-made when he tried to cash out. :lol::(
"I'm sorry sir. It appears you've been KOBbed."
🤣🤣🤣 in his mind , it was a big score. He could scrub some of those and get something for sure , but I wasn't going to deal with it. 🤣 I probably should have waited , hiding to catch his initial reaction with my cellphone 🤣🤣🤣

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] in his mind , it was a big score. He could scrub some of those and get something for sure , but I wasn't going to deal with it. [emoji1787] I probably should have waited , hiding to catch his initial reaction with my cellphone [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
There's always next time.

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom