3 anfibio machines in the classifieds already?

Just throwing it out there for laughs. But Anfibio sounds like a nickname someones parents give them when their kid tells too many stories:lol:

Tnss

English , Irish, German , here , guess Woody & Calabash have theTurkish , if they say they don't , they better get swabed howboutit :lol: , of coarse that wouldn't be to bad , i have seen some of those Turkish woman , very nice.

Last edited:
Not sure what's going on but ive seen 3 anfibio machines up for sale used already,and that machines been out for 10 days? Not looking good in my book, thinking it's more or less a repackaged impact like the kruzer is pretty much a repackaged impact .Thinking makro is running outta gas.:laughing:

Thank goodness for Makro / Nokta otherwise we would be still be paying thousands for new stickers and a different version number -

Are you insinuating makro hasn't rebadged the same machine? I could post pictures if you'd like?

Woody,
Have you used all the detectors they make??

Here is someone who has it seems.
Seems there are differences albeit some may be small. Phrase like more like used.
http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,156411,156483#msg-156483

Btw, Minelab, were any of them like you say repackaged??
And did you have a beef due to??

Actually superficially one may think detectors are alike/repackaged. But after using and to a trained ear maybe they are minutely different.

Detector improvements seems are very very small increments.
Maybe some folks can see or hear the differences.
Maybe some folks can’t
And maybe it would be hard to do a test say on top of the ground or in a test garden to actually see.

Minelab imo really was the repackager in chief when you think about it..
And how much did these repackaged cost?
Loads.

Now, go ahead and compare Explorer 2 to Etrac. On targets in the wild. Video and put on here. We’ll see.

And Minelab made all those repackaged and never did give us true wireless headphones, not even CTX.

It’s okay to bark woody.
Just bark up all the trees with squirrels in.
There are more squirrels up trees than Makro Nokta.

Btw, I still think it was bs the way Minelab upgraded CTX. And the folksmwith the older, oh well. You know the ones that leaked like sieves.

Last edited:
Woody,
Have you used all the detectors they make??

Here is someone who has it seems.
Seems there are differences albeit some may be small. Phrase like more like used.
http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,156411,156483#msg-156483

Btw, Minelab, were any of them like you say repackaged??
And did you have a beef due to??

Actually superficially one may think detectors are alike/repackaged. But after using and to a trained ear maybe they are minutely different.

Detector improvements seems are very very small increments.
Maybe some folks can see or hear the differences.
Maybe some folks can’t
And maybe it would be hard to do a test say on top of the ground or in a test garden to actually see.

Minelab imo really was the repackager in chief when you think about it..
And how much did these repackaged cost?
Loads.

Now, go ahead and compare Explorer 2 to Etrac. On targets in the wild. Video and put on here. We’ll see.

And Minelab made all those repackaged and never did give us true wireless headphones, not even CTX.

It’s okay to bark woody.
Just bark up all the trees with squirrels in.
There are more squirrels up trees than Makro Nokta.

Actually Deus is the only company that got it right in my opinion..All profit and not a dozen machines,just upgrades.
As for etrac and explorer 2,personal preferance is really the only factor.Ive actually done better with a xs than either if the 2 mentioned

Actually Deus is the only company that got it right in my opinion..All profit and not a dozen machines,just upgrades.
As for etrac and explorer 2,preferance is really the only factor.

No Woody.
Xp screwed the pooch.
Why?
A few reasons why.
The Deus lite package imo was a scam.
Did you see my video here I posted about adjusting reactivity using wireless module using V5?

Why did Xp not get rid of tx power 3 using LF coils using 4khz??
X35 coils they did?

Why didn’t Xp give silencer adjustment on wireless module with version 5?

You see Xp Tell folks on their site what V5 does (as far as the additional,settings with module) but they don’t tell folks what they don’t Have if they buy the deus lite package.
Adjusting reactivity on deus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g8i24QUcGeA

Fact.
Deus lite package buyer.
Their unit will not be as deep as a person who buys Deus with remote.
Why?
Deus lite buyer will NOT have access to a program with reactivity 1 setting with -1 silencer.
There are no slotted original programs in V5 that have reactivity 1 silencer -1.

Last edited:
If I select a slotted program using Deus lite say deep program.
This has silencer at -1 and reactivity at 2. But when I change reactivity to level 1,the silencer automatically goes to 3. And you can’t change it.

See this link pages 42 and 43.
http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/telechargement/Instruction_manual/DEUS_MANUAL_UK_V5_2018.pdf
Now, if a person has remote and wishes tomuse Deus as a Deus lite, using only module, they can. And can set up any program they want in module. But if you watch my video above p, you will have limits what you can do. You may have to turn your module off to reset to programs with your saved settings.

I was speaking of the Deus with remote,not lite version..It's all profit for them,no repackaged junk,no endless machines that look and act the same,paying for plastic.Just a do it at home upgrade or downgrade if you don't like upgrade...I like the Deus,and hate it at times..But I can't deny it's a killer machine

I was speaking of the Deus with remote,not lite version..It's all profit for them,no repackaged junk,no endless machines that look and act the same,paying for plastic.Just a do it at home upgrade or downgrade if you don't like upgrade..

You were speaking it seems Deus in general. In my opinion they could have done more as far as their packages and their capabilities. They intentionally did what they did.
To get folks to buy X35 coils too.

Lots of squirrels woody. Get to treeing and barking.

Now, after I have said all the above.
I still like Deus (Xp) ,Minelab, Makro/Nokta.
But the truth is the truth.

Some of you need to start putting each other on ignore... if you don't stop all this negative back and forth we will start handing out vacations... This is not a threat.

I don’t think a lot of folks realized the shortcomings of Deus lite even after the options handed out with V5.
So, this what I have said here could be educational for folks.
Folks might want to know what they are getting for their dough when buying.

And naturally if I am wrong here with my assessment, someone please tell me.
I have looked at Deus hard and this is what I come up with.

I don’t think a lot of folks realized the shortcomings of Deus lite even after the options handed out with V5.
So, this what I have said here could be educational for folks.
Folks might want to know what they are getting for their dough when buying.

And naturally if I am wrong here with my assessment, someone please tell me.
I have looked at Deus hard and this is what I come up with.

I personally think for the price, the Deus lite is a great deal. Even with 0 reactivity the separation is on par with most other units in that price range. And with the newest update you do get the ability to set your TX power, reactivity, iron volume etc.
And I would agree with Woodbutcher that XP Dues got it right. Ask the guys who own the CTX3030 how many updates you get from Minelab. It did not cost me a penny to upgrade my Deus. I have over 500 hours on my Deus and it will never go anywhere. Most my finds at the latest relic hunt were made using just the coil and WS5 headphones.

I personally think for the price, the Deus lite is a great deal. Even with 0 reactivity the separation is on par with most other units in that price range. And with the newest update you do get the ability to set your TX power, reactivity, iron volume etc.
And I would agree with Woodbutcher that XP Dues got it right. Ask the guys who own the CTX3030 how many updates you get from Minelab. It did not cost me a penny to upgrade my Deus. I have over 500 hours on my Deus and it will never go anywhere. Most my finds at the latest relic hunt were made using just the coil and WS5 headphones.

Oh yeah I like Deus too,

Just don’t understand(really I think I do) why they didn’t offer the same options to LF coils with V5.
Like no tx power locked to 3 using lowest freq band.
Like no locked tx power setting 3 when using freq offset.

Lot of folks out there have LF coils with still 3 plus years of warranty on.
Surely it is not hard to write version to do.
Obvious what they are up to.

Now, if hunting higher mineral soil. Deus lite package will do. Why? Because when you select reactivity 2.5 or higher reactivity silencer will automatically go to level -1. In hotter ground reactivity 2 and lower are really no no’s anyway.
So like culpeper, Deus lite set up right will hunt just fine. For what a VLF detector can do in the terrible higher mineral soil.

Now head to Calabash country, or where a person gets say 2-3dots in mineral index meter reactivity O or 1 could be useful with -1 silencer.
Deus lite can’t do (by itself with a person not having remote).

Last edited:
Remember Deus lite users::

You must send both your coil and wireless module say to a friend with remote to load and save programs in slots.

Imo.
I would want a Deus fast reactivity 1 program loaded with -1 silencer..
Deus fast reactivity 2 program loaded with -1 silencer
Hot program loaded with reactivity 2 with -1 silencer.
Hot program loaded with reactivity 1 with -1 silencer.
Deep program with reactivity 1 with -1 silencer.
Gm power program with reactivity 2 silencer -1.

These as a minimum.

Last edited:

I believe the Deus Lite maybe the best value going. Except mine since I’m still running v3.2 and never find anything...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom