Garrett pro pointer 2, different sounds?

seasonedracer

My garrett pro pointer 2 some times makes different sounds. The normal sound is the fast beeping and faster beeping as u get closer to the target until it becomes a solid tone. Then at times it makes a completely different tone, which i happen to not like at all. Does anyone know why i get 2 different tones, or has anyone had this happen with theirs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

If it's new the battery that came in it may be wearing down. There have been numerous reports of the battery that comes with the pin pointer wearing out quickly.

If it's new the battery that came in it may be wearing down. There have been numerous reports of the battery that comes with the pin pointer wearing out quickly.
Yeah its the battery that came with it. Ill put a new battery in it today. Thanks nc digger. By the way do u have a youtube channel called nc digger. If so..i love your videos.

Yeah its the battery that came with it. Ill put a new battery in it today. Thanks nc digger. By the way do u have a youtube channel called nc digger. If so..i love your videos.

Sorry that's not me. I found his videos on youtube after I had created this account. I have an underscore he doesn't. :D

FWIW, I like his videos too.

Just an fyi, i did change the battery and its been working like a charm now.

Just an fyi, i did change the battery and its been working like a charm now.

Cool. Now you know what the low battery alert sounds like. :D

It still takes me a minute to register what the new sound means when my battery runs down. :roll:

yeh my old PP 's sounded like a siren when the battery was low.. the pro-pointer II I am using has a different battery ending... it pulses! yep vibrates and tones like a heart beat... I have only changed the battery twice in the past 4 months.. both times it had done this weird pulsing thing..

Back
Top Bottom