Inline probes

user18 said:
Ronc said:
Do all inline probes fit all newer detectors? :?: Thanks,Ron

I have the SunRay inline probe. Not all probes will fit any detector but there is a probe that will fit most any detector. You have to make sure you get the right one for the detector you have (or are buying). And you have to ship the shaft of the detector to SunRay (in Hazleton, Iowa - where I got my detector and probe) to get the probe fitted.

Epi, it is true the probe needs to be matched to the detector for proper operation, but for most mainstream detectors all you have to do is buy the right model SunRay probe. No need to send your detector in, you can install it yourself provided the coil is not hardwired to the detector's control box but uses a connector.

user18 said:
Rudy said:
Epi, it is true the probe needs to be matched to the detector for proper operation, but for most mainstream detectors all you have to do is buy the right model SunRay probe. No need to send your detector in, you can install it yourself provided the coil is not hardwired to the detector's control box but uses a connector.

No Rudy, YOU can install it YOURSELF. I, on the other hand, have to send it somewhere. :?: :lol:

But you are right, good point, thanks!

Oops. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom