Silver and wheats this weekend...

Happa54

Forum Supporter
Hello Everyone

Here are my finds this weekend down in Sunny Los Angeles.

No snow in the forecast this year so I guess I'll be getting out at least one more time.

Thanks for stopping in.

Attachments

• 1-img_20171030_102637.jpg
    1-img_20171030_102637.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 195
Congrats on the nice finds Kurt and we had a fun hunt yesterday. Too bad that first spot didn't pan out. Glad you were able to meet Greg and we all found some goodies. What are you talking about no snow, check the forecast for Big Bear this weekend....SNOW :laughing:

Oh, and in case Jamflicker hasn't told you: The rules are, you so. CA silver sleuths must stay south of Santa Barbara. After all: We don't want any accidents, right ? :police:

Congrats on the nice finds Kurt and we had a fun hunt yesterday. Too bad that first spot didn't pan out. Glad you were able to meet Greg and we all found some goodies. What are you talking about no snow, check the forecast for Big Bear this weekend....SNOW :laughing:

Many thanks for hanging with me yesterday Jason. And thanks for yours and Greg's influence in my direction in metal detecting.

It was a great day hunting those locations. Going up and down hills, in and around bushes (as we sweat) is what it takes to get the goodies. From pretty much dawn to dusk...it was a full day.

I now see why Tom in Ca doesn't want you guys north of Santa Barbara. :no:

By the way... thanks for the free "all day pass" to hunt above Santa Barbara. :laughing:

Until the next time... happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom