3 monedas y botón 005.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 941
  • 3 monedas y botón 007.jpg
    3 monedas y botón 007.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 677
  • 3 monedas y botón 030.jpg
    3 monedas y botón 030.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 692
8 MM pistol rounds I'm familiar with are bottlenecked, like the 8mm Nambu.

Must be other european guns out there that use a straight walled case.

Its not a revolver round that I can tell.

8 MM pistol rounds I'm familiar with are bottlenecked, like the 8mm Nambu.

Must be other european guns out there that use a straight walled case.

Its not a revolver round that I can tell.

By the way,
it's marked with "GFL"

By the way,
it's marked with "GFL"

Blank round for training, made for a gun that only fires blanks. See link.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/376682.page

Hey, whilst doing a bit of hill walking during the weekend there I came upon some blanks merilly as you like in the backofbeyond- whoch is fairly typical when your route takes you by the Faslane naval base's training ranges. I wouldn't have found that too unusual, there's 7.62 catriges all over those hills, but I came upon a few pistol blanks which read "G.F.L. 8mm", and for some reason that caliber strikes me as a bit odd for a British pistol. I'm not firearms buff, but I'm just wondering if anyone could fill me in a little on what type of weapon could have fired one of these things, or at east inform me a little on who the heck made them (google came up with a drunk midlander firing off a few rounds at himself for god knows what reason).

The sheer number of unfired rounds that you find about there is a mystery though. (and, yeah, I was still on the hill walker's trail when I found them-blame it on some idiot's !!!! shot).

It can also be from a gas revolver. Not gas operated, but one that fires tear gas or some similar irritant.

Voriax

Edit: GFL means it's made by Giulio Fiocchi Spa, de Lecco. Italy. Usually known just as 'Fiocchi' Length should be 20mm. blank/irritant.

Back
Top Bottom