Gray Ghost Headphone Question?

Z

zoyboy

I am in the process of choosing a brand of headphones, based on comfortability and performance. I want a pair that fully surround the ear, and are comfortable for an entire day. Are the original Gray Ghost headphones comfortable and do they fully surround the ear?

Comfortability and performance are important, I guess... but how about looks, Zoy? Are them phones "pretty"?  :lol:
Jus' kiddin' ya, man. I'm sure you'll get opinionated help very soon.

grey ghosts are very nice. you wont go wrong.just my opinion, if you want a pros answer read tony's response. he has been doing this longer than most and so far he has been right on for advice. mainly because he tries them all. have a great day.

I have been looking at new phones myself. The ones that came with my machine feel like I have a C-Clamp on my head after a few hours :( I want to get the "over the ear" phones. I wear ear muffs at work, and they are the ones that go over the entire ear, and I can wear them all day long. However, I also use small stereo phones when the outside temps get up in the 90's. I don't hear quite as well, but I don't sweat to death either.

I got Grey Ghost originals from Tony with my MD. They are great, but I cannot stand sweating in my ears on hot days (just me). I have a high quality lightweight pair such as used with a walkman, etc. These are good in warm temps as well as those times when you need to be aware of your surroundings.

Jeff you will have to let me try you headphones when you get them so I can hear the diff. Cladius.

WThesing said:
I got Grey Ghost originals from Tony with my MD. They are great, but I cannot stand sweating in my ears on hot days (just me). I have a high quality lightweight pair such as used with a walkman, etc. These are good in warm temps as well as those times when you need to be aware of your surroundings.

good idea,i will have to get a good pair of small earphones for really hot days, i have grayghost now , but like all good headphones your ears will sweat on hot days....... and i cannot stand that.....

Machine have a look round for OADS type headphones. They fully enclose the ears and block out wind noise but are also ventilated so you can speak to the person next to you or hear a hand held probe.
You might find them sold under the Philips label.

I Have been using Detector Pro's Jolly Roger phones and recommend them.
They are a little less costly than their Gray Ghosts. :!:

Back
Top Bottom