Small Scoop

PikinanGrinnin

Bought at Lowes for $4.95.I'm new to this so I dont know if this would help in the dry sand or if it is just too small?I drilled some holes in it and might make the holes bigger.I only spent a half hour work on it so if it does'nt work it sure will for pikin up after my little doggie! Opinions sure would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0315_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0315_edited-1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 736
  • IMG_0316_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0316_edited-1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 726
That would be real good in sand... will not contain wet dirt from lawn/field plugs when shaken.... good idea... I think I will make one for beach hunting. Thanks, RickO

If it's just dry sand I would try to double or triple the amount of holes...as many as you can while still having some type of structural integrity.

Great looking sand scoop. I build a long handled scoop for surf detection and found i could eliminate chasing thoe pesky hair pins by gluing a magnet to the inside near the front edge. Just a thought.

Great looking sand scoop. I build a long handled scoop for surf detection and found i could eliminate chasing thoe pesky hair pins by gluing a magnet to the inside near the front edge. Just a thought.

im not a beach hunter but that sounds like one heck of an idea!

sounds like a good idea to me too. though you scoop too much and you still might miss the small stuff. just do a little at a time

I thought this was a real good idea also...I also made one just like it, although I haven't tried it yet. :D

Back
Top Bottom