slow slow slow

seas1to2

went to the east coast at 6:10 am an didn't even get a hit for over an hour, then out popped a penny :(.A few mintues later something got my attention.I t was a new born sea turtle an he was stuck on his back, kicking as hard as he could but could not right himself, I know nature has a way of taking care of things,but this guy was going nowhere an the sun was coming up an would soon be bird food.There suppose to be in the water before day break to have there best chance, so I had to give him that chance an turned him over. I could tell he was tired but he made it too the water an off he went. :yes:.As for me things didn't get any better.I made 6 diffrent beachs, 3 of which didn't produce anythink,2 of these I didn't dig a single target.Being such a long drive I stayed till 8:30 pm, an didn't get home till 11:15pm. this was my slowest day for sure.

Attachments

• P1010001d.JPG
    P1010001d.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 216
Your (No Idea) is the crank on a fishing reel... We can't find the good stuff everytime out even though we would like to ;)

Yo Seas;
you and me in the same boat where a slow day is concerned. Saturday morning we drove over to HHI for the day and I dug nothing but coins, some other junk and a fishing weight. my step-son found a man's gold wedding band but nothing else remarkable.
Craig's right some days are diamonds, some days are stones. I wish I had as many beaches to hit as you!
Keep Swingin!
Jim

True GA, but the best thing that comes out of detecting is the stories!

Finding the seaturtle was your treasure for the day. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom