Been Diggin'

Awesome finds matt! I've been looking for new dumps unsuccessfully but I'm sure something will turn up. Man that was a lot of coppers! Keep swinging and some colonial silver might just show up ! HH!

Did you figure out the items you described as 6 lbs of solid brass?

They looked initially like auger bits or tilling bits.

:?:

I think you may be right; I think they are tilling bits...they are REALLY heavy.

Awesome finds matt! I've been looking for new dumps unsuccessfully but I'm sure something will turn up. Man that was a lot of coppers! Keep swinging and some colonial silver might just show up ! HH!

Jeff, I hope you are getting out there man, the weather has been awesome. Just watch out for tick out in the woods, they are horrible this year.

Great video, especially the bottles. Glad you are finding some, I'm having a "dry spell" of sorts right now.

If you lived closer I would take you to some of my spots; I hope you come across something soon, I love your posts.

I enjoyed your video, Matt! :thumbsup:

Loved those old coins, buttons, relics, and bottles!

Congrats on all your keeper finds!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Congrats Matt! You've got some great finds there! It looked like you found multiple complete clay pipes...wow. Love seeing those.

I enjoyed your video, Matt! :thumbsup:

Loved those old coins, buttons, relics, and bottles!

Congrats on all your keeper finds!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Congrats Matt! You've got some great finds there! It looked like you found multiple complete clay pipes...wow. Love seeing those.

Thanks guys...I have been digging some neat stuff. I love it all! Even the junk! :roll::p

Back
Top Bottom