Deus v5.1

remmy

Forum Supporter
Well apparently I was not alone in my mi6 v5 problems. Xp folks in france told me hang tight until the engineers come up with a fix and release 5.1. Not sure if 100% true or when but I thought I would pass it on. If you have not gone 5 yet and have a mi6 you may want to wait a bit.

Same here no problems what so ever , I have the old black LF 9" coil and the newer light 11" coil an that and the ws4s and the ws5s is all the V5.0 update was asking for .I do have both HF coils and the Mi6 Pinpointer an Ws4s and Ws5s .all of my stuff is running very smooth .even the old black coils are are running as smooth as my whites HF coils . seems like something special might going on under the DEUS's hood . I'm just looking at it from a positive point of view .
Thanks Tommy

Last edited:
Loaded 5.1 and dug 37 targets....no problems!

XP was Jiffy quick on the fix. I stopped having issues when I reloaded the v5 program before the v 5.1 but I put the v 5.1 in as well since it doesn't cost a thing to do so. Things seem to link faster, I need to scrape up enough change and buy the new x35 coil.

5.1 Download

Tried , down loading it to my PC, than it said verion 0.000 , i said to myself it should have said 5.100 , i didn't do anything to the machine and head phones figuring something was wrong with the download, currently have 4.0 with the HF round coil with remote, can anyone else here tell me what there down load said version wise , thanks Earl, ps no problem uploading updates for the nox, just Deus.

Tried , down loading it to my PC, than it said verion 0.000 , i said to myself it should have said 5.100 , i didn't do anything to the machine and head phones figuring something was wrong with the download, currently have 4.0 with the HF round coil with remote, can anyone else here tell me what there down load said version wise , thanks Earl, ps no problem uploading updates for the nox, just Deus.

+1

Would like to know that as well...

Back
Top Bottom