Booyah

The CZ21 was hungry so I fed it 4 fresh D cells and lubed the seal to keep the insides happy. Just received the NOX-800 a couple weeks ago and still learning the various aspects so it stayed home and dry.

I planned hitting a reclusive beach that's only accessible by boats which limits the amount of competition. Since the storms are hitting us Sunday & Monday, today would be the only good day to take the boat and hit the beach. The beach is packed all summer long so I hoped for something good this morning. Never thought of "this" good....

15 minutes into my hunt and ….. BOOYAH...…. just joined the 24K club!!!!

13.68 grams of pure gold - and it fits!!!!!!! $573 melt value but it's priceless to me..... aaaaarrrrrrrgh

Waaaahhhhoooowww!! That's freaking AWESOME! What an amazing ring!

:dingding:That is definitely one hell of a honker! :wow: Congrats getting the 24 off the list too!

Before I read your post, I saw the pictures. My eyes drew immediately to the shiny shot on your finger. The first thought was "That thing is HIGH KARAT GOLD!" Yep! all 24 of 'em!

HUGE Congratulations!

I dont believe it! Throwing flag On a technicality! The CZ 20/21 eats four 9volts not D cells! Every CZ waterbaby knows this! :laughing: You never found that thing outside of a pawnshop!

I was going to ask how he modified that CZ21 to run on 4 D cells but figured it was a typo.

I dont believe it! Throwing flag On a technicality! The CZ 20/21 eats four 9volts not D cells! Every CZ waterbaby knows this! :laughing: You never found that thing outside of a pawnshop!

I know I know...…square vs round ….. wanted to edit the post but by the time I realized the mistake it was too late.....

Ain't no way I'd pay pawnshop prices for 24K...…

Back
Top Bottom