Another Spanish silver... my oldest coin find!

Thank you seven for sharing in your persuit of the historical past and your finds that should be in the mind blowing section .the coins and artifacts are nothing less than beautiful pieces of a by-gone era.thanks for sharing them with us.

Thank you seven for sharing in your persuit of the historical past and your finds that should be in the mind blowing section .the coins and artifacts are nothing less than beautiful pieces of a by-gone era.thanks for sharing them with us.

Thank you for your kind words and support. Best of luck on your hunts.

Congrats!!!

May be more in the area. Probably some bits. The explorers it seems stayed close to the river--- easier to travel and harder to get lost.

Sure hope there are more. Hope the next one is at least a full Real, or a cut piece. Have never found either. Good luck and looking to getting back together some time. Good luck.

Sure hope there are more. Hope the next one is at least a full Real, or a cut piece. Have never found either. Good luck and looking to getting back together some time. Good luck.

The cut bits I have found were deep-- 10 and 11" one with etrac and one with CTX.

I was running high manual sensitivity.
One thing about etrac and CTX-- they like round as you know from your button discoveries.,.but the cut coins can be a bit harder to detect at depth.

Cheers.

The cut bits I have found were deep-- 10 and 11" one with etrac and one with CTX.

I was running high manual sensitivity.
One thing about etrac and CTX-- they like round as you know from your button discoveries.,.but the cut coins can be a bit harder to detect at depth.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info. I'm running my CTX at 25 and sometimes as high as 27. That's pretty hot for my area but I can keep it stable there.

Back
Top Bottom