Pull Tabs Wallpaper

Where did you get all tjose old stye pull tabs? I thought those were discontinued. I remember when I was little cutting myself quite a few times on those. That's one thing that definitely changed for the better!

Where did you get all tjose old stye pull tabs? I thought those were discontinued. I remember when I was little cutting myself quite a few times on those. That's one thing that definitely changed for the better!

No way they pulled 'em all Felix... it appears to be a brush they made in Photoshop where you can just randomly "brush" the tabs at different rotations and angles...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I use the program too, and am pretty handy with that sort of thing.

I created a small vignette of two different types of tabs. Inverted them while copy/pasting, skewing and shadowing -- and once the grouping looked satisfactory simply copy/pasted it while turning and inverting until it looked like a natural spill of tabs.

Ya, Chris mentioned to me that someone was asking for a wallpaper that had to do with metal detecting. It probably won't be to everyone's taste because we're all different. Whoever likes it can have it :yes:

Back
Top Bottom