Lesche Fix

rcasi44

Elite Member
My Lesche digger is a great tool but the end of the handle has been digging into the palm of my hand. It is more of a problem now that the ground has gotten hard. So I changed the end of the handle. What a difference. Rob

Attachments

• les.jpg
    les.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 747
  • les2.jpg
    les2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 745
It's the inside of a solid golf ball they come in all colors. I drilled a 1" hole in the ball on my drill press . I used a cheap spade bit. I cut off the end of the diggers plastic handle with my pocket knife. I then glued the ball on to the metal digger shaft, using construction glue. You can leave it looking like a golf ball and are done.

I trimmed off the outer white cover but you don't have to. I wood carve and it takes a pretty sharp knife to get the cover off. It will work fine it you just leave the cover on it will just look like golf ball. Here's one of my balls.

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 752
It's the inside of a solid golf ball they come in all colors. I drilled a 1" hole in the ball on my drill press . I used a cheap spade bit. I cut off the end of the diggers plastic handle with my pocket knife. I then glued the ball on to the metal digger shaft, using construction glue. You can leave it looking like a golf ball and are done.

I trimmed off the outer white cover but you don't have to. I wood carve and it takes a pretty sharp knife to get the cover off. It will work fine it you just leave the cover on it will just look like golf ball. Here's one of my balls.
kind of looks like President Carter............

Back
Top Bottom