I Found a Bigger one Today.

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out again today for a two hours before it started snowing really heavy. Not much to show for it. A dime, a house and another sterling ring. This one is missing 3 of the 5 stones. Rang up as a solid 12-41.

It was 24 today and just not a great day to play. Snow started coming down pretty heavy and I decided my truck was needing to keep me warm.

Grats on the silver. Snow here allegedly on Friday. I hope not as that will surely derail my plans for the upcoming weekend

I didn't realize Bob you liked to play in the dirt as well ;) congrats on the silver and finds.

Scuba....is this going to be a regular thing? Like,a silver ring every hunt? The last one I found-I can't remember how long ago it was. You're obviously in good sites,now take 'em to the bank!
Great hunting!:yes:

BTW...that's either Momma or big sister!

Scuba....is this going to be a regular thing? Like,a silver ring every hunt? The last one I found-I can't remember how long ago it was. You're obviously in good sites,now take 'em to the bank!
Great hunting!:yes:

BTW...that's either Momma or big sister!

The other one was .85 grams this one is 1.04 grams. No idea why two on two hunts but will take them.

Back
Top Bottom