XP Deus All Metal Modes

metalghost04

Getting familiar with my new deus and just wanted to know if anybody out there runs AM with it and how successful you are with it. After reading the deus handbook by Andy s. It seems that this could find some good signals deeper than disc mode. Any info or tips at all on the deus from some experienced users is appreciated! Thanks

I have played with it a bit. Hard to get to stay in tune. I think you'll find you will have to retune after you lay the detector down. I do need to play with some more. But it works so well in disc, hard to play with it AM.

I only played with it a little bit and never took the time to figure it all out (it is to cold out now). When I did, it seemed to require constant retuning-- maybe I was doing something wrong.

I did do some checking around a while ago and never did find a "Good" demo on how to use it, if you find one let us know.

Sure, I really can't find much info on using the all metal modes. I guess motion discrim is just si good people don't mess with the AM. Well definitely do some testing this spring though

I guess motion discrim is just si good people don't mess with the AM.

That's actually probably it. No loss of depth in Disc.

I actually never even thought about trying out AM on the Deus. Not a fanboy or anything but it's the first detector I've used in a while whose great depth doesn't have me Jonesing for more depth for some reason. Something about the F75SE, though deep, had me wanting even more and I used AM quite a bit. Not so with the Deus for whatever reason. It just seems plenty in Disc. Maybe after the F75SE and now the Deus, I'm just tired of digging foot deep holes as it is.....

That's actually probably it. No loss of depth in Disc.

I actually never even thought about trying out AM on the Deus. Not a fanboy or anything but it's the first detector I've used in a while whose great depth doesn't have me Jonesing for more depth for some reason. Something about the F75SE, though deep, had me wanting even more and I used AM quite a bit. Not so with the Deus for whatever reason. It just seems plenty in Disc. Maybe after the F75SE and now the Deus, I'm just tired of digging foot deep holes as it is.....

I felt the same way after a summer with the etrac! Now I have the Deus and I hope it has me digging deep goodies on its maiden voyage.

Back
Top Bottom