kelley metal detector, buy one get one free or cheap

gohndd

Hey guys, I went to purchase a garrett at pro at kelleymetaldetector.com and the sale says I can also purchase a cobra beach magnet for $180, a viper hybrid trident for $170, a 1st texas titan 9000 pro for $150, and a bounty hunter pioneer 505 pro for $110 on a second purchase. Are these metal detectors any good? Seems like low prices. Does anybody use these? Or are they just trying to get rid of not so good metal detectors? Opinions please. I am new to this, so not sure. Thanks, Gohndd

From our forum rules:

3. Constructive Posts vs. Bashing
- Constructive dialog about dealers and/or detectors is allowed, but the bashing of either is not permitted.

Call one of the forum sponsors here, like Bart at BigBoyHobbies.net for a much better deal.

They arent the greatest machines but if you want to have a back up for your at pro or just any extra for someone to join you on a hunt its a decent deal.. But that money might be better used on a pin pointer to be honest

In the 30 years I've dealt with them, it's just their way of doing business-always trying different promo ideas-Business 101. There are several fine sponsors here-and if you read some of the forum posts, you will find they offer advice just as if you were in their own shop. One of the benefits of the forum.

First question: You just dropped big bucks on a good machine. Why drop even more on one you know nothing about and probable won't need or use?

Use the search bar for info and opinions of venders.
Research is the best metal detecting friend you will ever have.

From our forum rules:

- Constructive dialog about dealers and/or detectors is allowed, but the bashing of either is not permitted.

Call one of the forum sponsors here, like Bart at BigBoyHobbies.net for a much better deal.

This NOT what I responded. It is NOT bashing KC to say their BOGO !!!! is garbage, BECAUSE IT IS! buyer beware!

From our forum rules:

sorry I didnt see any dealer bashing at all in OP's post - just someone asking for advice IMO

however I agree 100% with your second part in seeing Bart @ BBH for the best deals & service

Just a suggestion but that extra 110 to 180$ would go a long way toward some awesome accessories , including an extra coil or two for the AT which you may wind up wishing you had. Ive bought from kellyco before and had a good experience but what you would be getting those extra cheap detectors for is probably all their worth anyway. So while its probably not a bad deal , its just not the best one.

I think that the bogo detectors listed are all pretty decent.
This might be a good option for someone with kids who wants them to keep their paws off mom or dad's good detector.

For me I prefer to email a sponsor when I am ready to buy and get just the things that I need "un-bundled".

You know how they say nothing is ever really, free. Somewhere, that cost is being recouped.

Back
Top Bottom