A quick "shout out" for DEOXIT

IDXMonster

Elite Member
This can be found at Radio Shack, there are a few different formulations but the D5 pictured here is GREAT for coil connections, headphone jacks, etc. My coil connectors just GLIDE on now, it is really really good stuff. I'm sure there are other kinds that are similar but a can of this will last a lifetime. This 5 oz can was 17.99 if I recall correctly. High quality contact cleaner solves MANY problems with electronics for those who don't know. Just an FYI post...

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 139
Wires? what are wires?
haha jk

On a serious note paintball o-ring lube is great if you have o rings such as the AT-Pro.

Last edited:
I just got 2 cans of it in the mail for my GPS units. Came highly recommended !

I can't even recall where I was reading about it but people were very happy with it in every way. As you say..."highly recommended". The dirt grit and dust we get into everything needs to be cleaned out once in awhile and this works wonders.
2 cans?? Holy moly, you must have ALOT of GPS units!:lol:

Deoxit Is great for vintage stereo tuners to reduce noise on the pot knobs they have a tiny 3 pack that contains a lube and conditioner that's cheaper but enough to do several M/D's i would think.

Deoxit Is great for vintage stereo tuners to reduce noise on the pot knobs they have a tiny 3 pack that contains a lube and conditioner that's cheaper but enough to do several M/D's i would think.

That's an excellent point Backwater, because the guys with "knobby" machines would certainly benefit from this type of cleaner, if they have any of that "scratchy pot" syndrome. And we all know, NOBODY likes "scratchy pot"!;)

IDX promoting one of his lube sponsors ?
You say a lifetime supply in a single can?
Sweet !
Thanks for the tipđź‘Ť
, Dew

Back
Top Bottom