Who Said The Jersey Shore Is Dead ???

Well it might not be dead but I don't think there is any more clad there. wow you cleaned it up

B.P. Is there anything left on that AFFLUENT beach?

Man on man you are beating that place up good!

Crazy clad counts your getting out of there.
Block by block that's the way to hit it!

The buffalo is cool. Now that all that trash and clad is out
of your way,well I think you know what is on the menu for you
next.:yes:
I guess when your done there you will move on to your next
hot spot. I know you have more! Being a native to the AC region.

Nice haul BP. After watching you post them numbers the past few days, I have decided to head on down and try my luck as well.

So much for a dead beach...great job! I used to think i could clean out a beach, then i got in the water and realized you can never clean out a beach entirely...

You're just killing it out there! The last time i said this, The OP'er found gold on his next hunt.....so here you go....your next will be golden! :yes:

congrats on the buffalo and killer clad count, lots of diggin there. i'll bet the water will really pay off for ya:yes:

That is quite a bit of change BP.... did you find the buff in the same area as most of the clad?

That is quite a bit of change BP.... did you find the buff in the same area as most of the clad?

Pretty much dead center..I slowed down and gridded the entire area..It looked like a bombing range after I was done :laughing:

If we ever get a real storm I'll be back there :)

What ?? No what kind of sound did the golf ball give off ??
It sounded very similar to the sea glass if you really want to know :)

Green coils, old nickels, lots of coins. You are getting close the the golden layer it appears. Good luck and hope for a shearing wind. Your beach is almost there!

From the look's of it

The Jersey Shore was alive,till you hunted it,now it's just about dead,looking at your pick,Super clad,nice buffalo's,congrad's Earl

Back
Top Bottom