10 indians,FE, 3 cent nickel, shields and V nickels and some Seated

Man that's a lot of bucket listers right there . It kind of hurts to see a great hunt like that and know it's not in the cards for me .
Congratulations on some great hunting and outstanding photos .

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Definitely in the top 3 sites Ive ever found as far as the 19th century goes. It must have been some type of commercial or fairgrounds type site. I have literally only dug two buttons, one suspender clip, a couple of old shotgun shells, a few bits of modern trash and all these coins. Here’s a pic of all the keepers

Attachments

• 98A2B85F-FDA2-4360-8EA2-B522D3509DC1.jpg
    98A2B85F-FDA2-4360-8EA2-B522D3509DC1.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 95
Wow. What and awesome hunt. Love that flying cent. It is one of my bucket list coin's Congrats.

Those coins are some of the toughest ones to find! I've never found a flying eagle cent, a seated dime or a seated quarter. Even shield nickels are tough to dig. I've only found two of them in six years of detecting. Congrats on finding an amazing spot!

Incredible finds! One of the best hunts I have seen. The fact you just stumbled onto that just makes it even more epic.

Toasted: Your finds no longer count for show & tells or atteboys. Because you are a robot. And it would be unfair to compare the finds of a computerized robot to that of a human. Just like you can't say "congratulations" to a computer, if it beats you at chess. After all, it's only a computer. :?:

Therefore: I retract all my congratz. Sorry. :sissyfight:

Killing it. That site is for sure a fairgrounds, or at minimum a trading post or something. I better be careful and get back to swinging soon or you will break my record for most indians from one site lol. heck you might break my record for most coins from one site at this rate :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom