New Minelab Equinox

I was loading the dishwasher and heard something or somebody near the front door.
I opened the door and saw the delivery guy walking off and a box at my front door.
It was my nox 800.
If I was anywhere else in the house I would not have known it. He didn't even knock on the door. Just threw it down and was leaving.
It would have been outside all night in the bad weather were having here in central Texas.
Now, I am NOT trying to start a !!!! storm for Kellyco. I ordered the 800 from kellyco on 9/20/17. I received an e-mail from them today hinting on a shipment but no confirmation or tracking number. I wasn't expecting this at ALL, but am very surprised.
If you ordered from them early, make damn sure you are watching your front door!
HH!

When expecting an important package and you don't want it dropped off at your door, you can use the tracking number and have UPS or Fedex hold it at one of their locations so you can pick it up there. It's not as convenient as home delivery but it's WAY safer.

When expecting an important package and you don't want it dropped off at your door, you can use the tracking number and have UPS or Fedex hold it at one of their locations so you can pick it up there. It's not as convenient as home delivery but it's WAY safer.

No tracking # provided. No indication of shipment.

No tracking number provided on an expensive shipment? That's not cool.

KC has always been !!!! on communication. 2 times I sent items in for repairs, I included a large-font, printed page explained the problems and ALL my contact info and request notification when it shipped back to me. Never had any contact, never knew when my items were shipped.

similar to kidlester's post, I just came home and found my detector sitting on the front porch.

KC has always been !!!! on communication. 2 times I sent items in for repairs, I included a large-font, printed page explained the problems and ALL my contact info and request notification when it shipped back to me. Never had any contact, never knew when my items were shipped.

similar to kidlester's post, I just came home and found my detector sitting on the front porch.

If that's actually their normal mode of operation, that's bad business. I would NEVER knowingly deal with a company like that. There is no excuse for that.

Equinox 800 hit's 1st silver of the year

Beach hunt dry sand, beach 1, sensitivity 23 , found a 1939 Merc 12 inches down in the dry sand, total $2.07 today, no target's in the wet, i like the machine, happy hunting , Earl

Attachments

• P1000948.JPG
    P1000948.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 405
  • P1000947.JPG
    P1000947.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 409
Tnss

I only hit one pull tab at about 6 inches, but i did hit 2 of your corona bottle caps, your wright they give of a great signal, this machine loves Quarter's, and dimes, i think i will like it, Earl PS i didn't keep the trash this time, i forgot my find's bag , and pointer , this was a beach hunt.

Check out this little nugget.

NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> martygene........ let me see if I can get into tro
> uble with this one. Yes..... you are correct. But.
> ........ almost completely/unsuspectingly...... Be
> ach Mode-2 is deepest/best Mode for silver dimes/q
> uarters...... as Beach Mode-2 utilizes the lowest
> grouping of Freq's on the entire platform. A very
> discrete/finite/precise (variables removed) test-g
> arden will reveal this. Dirt mineralization/condit
> ions 'might' alter this data. For dirt hunting....
> . you will find that you will use Park-1, Field-1
> & Beach-2 more-so for EMI mitigation...... assumin
> g utilization of higher Sens settings. If you can
> 'get away' with using Beach Mode-2 whilst inland..
> .. this will be the better choice. Don't be afraid
> to use a 'beach' mode.... for inland hunting.

From this thread/link.
http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,140821

Check out this little nugget.

NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> martygene........ let me see if I can get into tro
> uble with this one. Yes..... you are correct. But.
> ........ almost completely/unsuspectingly...... Be
> ach Mode-2 is deepest/best Mode for silver dimes/q
> uarters...... as Beach Mode-2 utilizes the lowest
> grouping of Freq's on the entire platform. A very
> discrete/finite/precise (variables removed) test-g
> arden will reveal this. Dirt mineralization/condit
> ions 'might' alter this data. For dirt hunting....
> . you will find that you will use Park-1, Field-1
> & Beach-2 more-so for EMI mitigation...... assumin
> g utilization of higher Sens settings. If you can
> 'get away' with using Beach Mode-2 whilst inland..
> .. this will be the better choice. Don't be afraid
> to use a 'beach' mode.... for inland hunting.

From this thread/link.
http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,140821

Sweet! I missed this comment. I got a 600 today and immediately noticed they are kind of weak on high conductors. I will focus more on beach 2 with further testing!

Ever since the founder passed the Kellyco's ship started to sink. Like many good company's have in the past

sorry was driving. didnt help in my garden. must be emi. i cant get a peep on 9" copper penny or 10" quarter in my garden no matter what i try. air test plenty

Are you auto ground balancing?
Iron bias set to 0.
Sens 23/24
Park 2
Speed equivalent on your model to whatever 4 is on 800 model. Looks like speed 2 on 600 model.
Noise cancel

About all I can recommend. I don't have 600.

Back
Top Bottom