is xterra 305 as deep as 705?

Hi, there is so many variables involved in trying to test any md for depth vs another that only a controled labratory environment could yield any data worth noting.
That said though IMHO with the 705 having great working and acurate auto features like auto ground balance that is far more acurate than our manual setting, the 705 in theory at least would edge out a little more depth than its little brother. By the end of this day though some of the more experienced folks will chime in here and maybe have a more defined answer for you. GL , HH

All things equal....yes, the 305 is as deep as the 705. It's all the same V-Flex technology.
It's like comparing the Safari (bottom of the line FBS) to an E-Trac (top of the FBS line). The real differences are in the features. The 705 (or E-Trac) has more adjustable features and modes of operation than the 305 (or Safari).

I think all detectors, are only as good as the person using them... The best detector in in the world won't find ---- if you don't know how to use it. I just reread Randy's E-book, next time I go out, I'm going to run it a little different. Good luck, can't wait to see what you find?:mder:

All things equal....yes, the 305 is as deep as the 705. It's all the same V-Flex technology.
It's like comparing the Safari (bottom of the line FBS) to an E-Trac (top of the FBS line). The real differences are in the features. The 705 (or E-Trac) has more adjustable features and modes of operation than the 305 (or Safari).

+1

YAY! 305 is gonna be my next detector. wish I could put the 3Khz coil on it. would really compliment my ATpro very well. haven't found one in the ground but ATP just air tested 11.5 inches on quarter and 9 inches on dime. good repeatable signal. maybe reseating the o-ring helped a lot. have heard a minelab and AT compliment each other well. mostly the etrac.... but I gotta make 3k detecting before I can get one. half to detectors, half to kids. sofar 60$ in 30 hours. LOl... working on it. almost $20 in clad.

Back
Top Bottom