Ace350?

The ace 350 is slightly better tan entry level. I have one but do not use it because i have two ATPros. Bought the 350 to loan out if someone wants to go along. I have talked to several people with the 350 who love them. Like any machine you need to take plenty of time to learn it. Most machines out there are better than the there owner thinks. The longer you own it the more reading you will do and the more you will try things you hear about and most of all you will begin to really hear what you machine is telling you. From time to time i stil toss down or bury different items i've found to reaquaint myself with the tones i get and vid numbers and am only recently burying coins and rings at different depths with a tab or cap or nail ect. next to it or above it to see how my machine reacts. Never stop learning and don'r trade off because you hear something is better. Yes, there are better machine's out there but what you have should be more than adequate to make good discoveries once you really learn it.:cool: Good luck

The ace150 is entry level, ace250 gives you a pinpoint function. Ace 350 is intermediate, greater discretion, harder to learn the machine. AT pro is the best go to all around.

Ace 350

I purchased mine about 18 months ago. I use it on the dry sand at the Santa Cruz Main Beach and Boardwalk, so there is a lot of clad in the sand as well as bottle caps. If I get it anywhere near the ocean water, even damp sand, it will false. I was on the dry sand with it about 7-8 hours every weekend during the late spring, summer, and early fall. I would consider it an entry level machine, but I like it for how I used it and I would purchase another for that use. I run it wide open in all metal and high sensitivity. In the time I've had it, I pulled about $350 in clad, ~75 game tokens, a dozen pieces of silver, and two gold rings... one was a recent drop and another was settled on a shell layer about 10" deep. I also helped a family recover a wedding band. I had a dry spell from last July to January where I didn't find any gold or silver so, not including that period, I was pulling something fun about once a month. I've used it in parks and found a piece of silver in a school yard, I just prefer the beach hunt. I purchased a Sea Hunter in September so I've been using it more as I try to learn its characteristics.

Hope this helps. Feel free to PM me any time if you have Qs.

Good Luck!

There are members on here who have used 250's for years and find tons of good stuff. The 350 is a good all around machine and Garretts customer service is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom