Spectra V3 vs gpx 4500

takrooni

Hello there ..

this my first post and really i wonna be friend of this forum .. and am from Sudan (Africa) .. and i know a place or area got gold nuggets .. so am willing to buy a spectra V3 metal detector ..

so how much can be deep for gold nuggets ??

and is it the right choice for the gold nuggets ??

and what the big differents between V3 and GPX 4500 ??

Welcome from the land of OZ

If your main hunting is to be for gold nuggets,and you can afford one, then I would go with the GPX 4500. The GPX 4500 is a PI gold machine designed for hunting gold. It would do a much better job. The V3 is more your multi-purpose detector. It excels on coin hunting.

I dont think theres any machine that will touch a GPX 4500 for gold,other than heavy equipment and a leach pad.:lol:

If I am after gold in the fields I'd go for the GPX 4500. About whites TDI: since introduction this machine was unimpressive. The advertised capability of "discrimination" was more like "if this switch is in, the target could be, and if this pot was it could be". All in all the Explorer got me more in the vid.:D

And whites behavior about TDI customers against all other customers was what made them loosing their face to me.

Anyway...the GPX was made for the rough Australian Outback hunting GOLD.
Watch YouTube and be amazed.

JMHO

thank's for all ...

i know the gpx 4500 is very easy to use .. but the spectra V3 it need a lot of configuration and setting to make it specific in gold prospecting...

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/pdf/manuals/spectra.PDF

so if i make all this configuration perfectly .. do i can a accomplish what am looking for ..(hunting gold nuggets or streaks) ? ? ? ?

am interesting to buy the spectra v3 cause there is no mooore choice ??

If you are looking for gold..You want a gold machine not an all around general purpose detector.If you can afford the Minelabs they are deff the leader in the market for gold seekers.But they do have a Big Price tag..never Know tho one big nugget could pay for it. Good luck with your search.

It's not about comparing price, it's about getting gold.

Since Minelab has a huge backlog on the 4500, better choices would be:

Any of the earlier Minelab Pulse Machines, 4000, 3500, 3000, Extreme, SD 2200 or the 2100.

Or the Minelab Eureka Gold or 18000 in VLF machines.

You need a machine that will handle mineralization, not identify coins.

Even the Gold Bug II or some of the Tesoro gold machines.

Looking for gold, one piece at a time

Back
Top Bottom